Master training - Theory and Design of Buildings
Language teaching subjects: Russian (for students who do not speak Russian language, provided preparatory course)
General scientific cycle. Philosophical problems of science and technology. The methodology of scientific research. Special sections of higher mathematics. Mechanics of deformable body. Numerical modeling of building structures. Basics of invention. Heat and mass transfer in disperse systems.
Professional cycle. Basics of pedagogy and andragogy. Business language. Information technology in construction. Methods for solving scientific and technical problems in construction. Reliability of building structures. Calculation of spatial structures and other disciplines.
The organization of educational process.
Education master's degree in addition to classroom instruction includes research work, practice and teaching.
Scientific work - is the main activity of the student in the master's program. It includes:
• a variety of research areas in the field of building structures and preparing the master's thesis;
• the opportunity to visit different laboratories, institutes, design organizations, construction sites to conduct research;
• scientific advice program manager and all the teachers and staff of the Institute;
• Regular presentations at scientific seminars and conferences.
Practical activities of students in the master associated with the performance of the real work of the department of the Institute of contracts with enterprises:
• Design of buildings and facilities;
• conduct geotechnical surveys;
• inspection of buildings and structures;
• testing of structures and materials.
Along with teaching and research work are enrolled in master's teaching activities in the following areas:
• carrying out practical and laboratory work;
• guide research work undergraduates and report on student conferences;
• counseling students on topics of course and degree projects.
About the School
NArFU’s strategic tasks are closely linked with implementation of the national geopolitical interests in the Arctic. Russia lacks experts and technologies for the development of its Arctic area, its c ... Read More