The master's program - theory of teaching foreign languages and intercultural communication in the BEAR
Place of study: Institute of Philology and Intercultural Communication (IFiMK), Northern (Arctic) Federal University named after MV Lomonosov, Arkhangelsk, Russia
The purpose of the master's program: preparation of highly qualified specialists in the field of linguistics and intercultural communication (with a focus on countries of the Barents Euro-Arctic Council), who are able to practice the system of scientific knowledge in linguistics, methodology of teaching foreign languages and intercultural communication with skills Research search ready for research and teaching at all levels of the education system, including higher education, post-graduate and continuing professional education.
- training in two scientific fields of applied linguistics - the methods of teaching of foreign languages and intercultural communication;
- apprenticeships in the name AI Herzen Herzen by agreement between the universities collaborating to bring the master's programs.
The sphere of professional activity of graduates:
- foreign language teaching at all levels and stages of the education system, including higher education, postgraduate and additional professional education;
- the teaching of intercultural communication;
- management education;
- International and research activities related to the problems of linguistics, linguistics, theory and methodology of teaching foreign languages.
Program taught in:
See 10 more programs offered by Northern (Arctic) Federal University »
This course is