The Masters in Economics and Communications for Management and Innovation is a multi-disciplinary programme specifically based on the needs of enterprises and Confindustria, the main Italian Association of Entrepreneurs. The programme is based on enterprise science, digital communications and applied computer science.
The objective is to train professionals who will be able to meet the multi-disciplinary requirements of the modern enterprise, extending the traditional curricula of single-faculty programmes and moulding economics, computer science and social sciences. The programme will provide students with skills in enterprise communications, innovation process management skills, and enterprise strategies and tools for innovative and international contexts.
The Masters in Economics and Communications for Management and Innovation is a restricted-access degree and students will have to pass a selection process to gain admittance to the programme. During the course of the second year, students will participate in internships to hone their skills in a real working environment.
- Managerial skills to face enterprise government and management;
- Knowledge to correctly interpret and management enterprise evolution from a strategic, organisational, market and financial point of view, as well as from an international and intercultural perspective;
- Excellent command of the English language;
- Enterprise government and management skills for innovative and international contexts, including enterprise strategy, communications, and enterprise, finance and innovation management;
- Understanding of general enterprise economics, legal framework, and quantitative, mathematical and statistical methodologies to support decisions and interpretations of the macro-environment;
- Ability to coordinate, organise and manage relations and communications amongst enterprise stakeholders;
- Methodologies and tools to gather and interpret data on needs, opinions and behaviour concerning organisation users (clients, users, etc.).
As this is a restricted access programme, there is no pre-selection process. Candidates will have to take an admission test in July (dates to be announced shortly).
About the School
Since its founding over 700 years ago, Sapienza has played an important role in Italian history and has been directly involved in key changes and developments in society, economics and politics. It ha ... Read More