Master's Program - Production Management
Place of study: Institute of Economics and Management (IEiU)
Northern (Arctic) Federal University named after MV Lomonosov, Arkhangelsk, Russia
Qualification of the graduate: Master of engineering and technology
The purpose of the master's program: training of qualified managers who can create and manage production with the challenges of the Arctic region. The program is based on research opportunities, the organization and the practical experience of solving economic problems, including the development of industrial and investment potential.
- integration into the educational process of modern teaching methods, advanced information technologies based on integrated technical solutions;
- the use of innovative teaching methods and technologies, which are aimed at the development of creative, analytical and leadership qualities of undergraduates: projects in companies, the case method, business games and business simulation training;
- the use of modularity program allows you to create individual trajectories of training of students, including undergraduates to participate in the programs of international academic mobility.
The sphere of professional activity of graduates:
- management of middle and senior managers in enterprises and organizations of various forms of ownership;
- creation and development of their own business;
- working in research organizations, whose activity is connected with the decision of administrative problems.
This school offers programs in: