The program is aimed at training professionals in the field of environmental design. It combines fundamental training in the field of sustainable environmental design, landscape design, architecture, urbanism, ecology, sociology and culture, history and theory of architecture and design; as well as the skills of application of GIS / CAD-technology based on spatial analysis environment, the collection and processing of information, skills, 3D-visualization and processing of graphic and digital content for their projects.
The program is offered to familiarize with the processes of globalization in the sphere of preservation of the natural environment and their role in the international scale.
- skills of research activity (the planning of research, information gathering and processing, recording and summarizing of the results), and design work;
- the ability to implement the practice of artistic ideas, research results;
- skills of scientific, research, artistic and teaching activities;
- the ability to develop complex solutions landscape and environmental spaces of the city and protected areas;
- ability to work in interdisciplinary areas and projects;
- act as experts in the evaluation of design decisions, to justify the choice of design research methodologies, technologies.
- highly qualified teaching staff, which includes well-known foreign and Russian professors and practitioners of landscape design industry, architecture, urban planning, ecology, sociology and culture;
- of variability innovative and personalized approach to learning;
- the presence of a double degree: Seoul National University, Seoul, Korea; Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences, Uppsala, Sweden;
- the development of a unique method for assessing the benefits of using the historic urban landscape, developed by UNESCO;
- to conduct research and practice together with the FEB RAS in the Primorsky Territory;
- implementation of scientific research within the scientific, technical and laboratory facilities FEFU;
- study of the ecology of the island Russian;
- work within the framework of «Asian Cultural Landscape Association» projects;
- participation in the grant activity and Far Eastern Federal University partners with the publication of scientific articles on the results of studies in professional journals Scopus, Springer, ACLA press and others.
The area of professional activity and employment
- landscape design offices, including international;
- Leading urban settings;
- The scientific and academic structure formation;
- research and innovation centers focused on the problems of the cultural landscape, sustainability, preservation of cultural heritage and its restoration.
- Theories of Landscape Architecture
- Ornamental Plant Biology and Selection
- Landscape Design and Construction
- Computer graphics and Geographic Information System
- Visualization in Landscape and Environmental Design
- Environmental Psychology for Design
- Urban Ecology and Design
- Landscape Architecture
- Nature Conservation and Landscape Ecology
- Advanced Planting Design
- "Sustainable Environmental Planning and Design (Included Urban studies, Social Anthropology, Urban planning)"
- Design Thesis / Final project
Minimum requirements for previous education
Bachelor (for landscape architecture, forestry, design, architecture)
- View Portfolio
- The essay on the project
Name and contact Administrator
Korzhov Evgeniy Gennadevich
- Email: email@example.com
- Tel .: +7 977 8941282
This school offers programs in:
Last updated April 9, 2017