The Master in Strategic Digital Transformation It is geared to independent professionals and / or directors of departments in the digital area, offering a strategic vision of the digital environment from the perspective of team leadership.
Throughout the Master you will learn both develop and manage different digital transformation strategies and coordinate all professionals involved in the execution of your plan digital transformation.
Located in the center of Barcelona, Seeway is characterized by pioneering classroom training in the area of digital marketing. All academic programs offered at the school have in common that the teaching staff is a specialist in their respective areas of expertise and currently serves as in important industry professional agencies or businesses in the city.
- Qualification: Degree of Master of Seeway
- Credits: 40 ECTS
- Hours: Monday and Wednesday from 18:30 to 21: 30h
- Mode: Barcelona
- Semester: October to June.
- classroom training.
- Small groups.
At the end of the program you will be able to design and manage digital transformation strategy for any business. Define objectives and KPI's and analyze the results and develop the ability for decision-making. Beyond the current transformation strategies you will be able to develop a capacity for continuous innovation that will allow you to always be the latest in the digital transformation.
Entrepreneurs who want to run their innovative idea and managers or heads of departments to lead digital marketing strategies for your business digital business transformation.
The Master in Strategic Digital Transformation has the following structure:
Introduction and development of digital transformation
Team management and leadership
- Creation and management of the department
- emotional intelligence
- internal marketing
- Management and budgetary control
- Innovation concept
- The importance of creating
- The value of ideas
- The decisive step. Implement
- Analysis of successful cases
- Analysis of cases of failure
- Brand and communication
- Management systems customer experience
- Measuring management
- Customer experience from different perspectives
- Innovation and creativity in customer experience
digital communication, Social Media and Reputation Online
- digital communication
- Social networks
- The community manager
- Management tools
- Measuring Tools
- online reputation
- SEO and SEM
- Wordpress Development
- Key Concepts Web
- User Cosntruimos
- UX / UI Usability
- Structure and principles of web design
- Navigation and web architecture
- Landing pages
- Vs mobile web Responsive Web
- email marketing
- web analytics
- Management and monitoring online reputation
- Analysis scope
- semantic analysis
- AB Testing
- Interpretation of results
- Decision making
- Body language
- effective Exhibitions
This school offers programs in: