Master in Running
The training will take place entirely in distance mode by giving the student the material published in book format (IFBN the Ministry of Culture, personalized paperback) and in pdf format in a pendrive with a tablet or laptop (choice) and assessment will be enabled platform to reflect the effect of interactions between tutor-student / a, which are reflected evaluations, grades, thesis, time connectivity and general questions that might occur along the training activity, providing permanent access UEMC.
During the development of the course, students will be in contact with the tutor or course tutors permanently using the tools made available on the schedule.
With distance methodology we allow fulfill the objective of the training reaches all participants labor issues, distance, family conciliation or other issues preclude the availability of time and / or organization.
- Places: 100.
- Online assessments.
- Tutoring online, skype and telephone.
- Study mode: Distance. The material is delivered in modules and books in pdf pendrive.
- Language: Castilian.
- Type: Title own.
- Title obtained: Master of Running.
- Home: permanent.
- Completion: 4 months (minimum) - 12 months (maximum).
- Acquire basic knowledge and updates related to sports physical activity and health, knowing the different techniques used and benefits that occur in the human body.
- Be able to apply the acquired knowledge to professional work of health workers from a global perspective and within an interdisciplinary team.
- Develop learning skills necessary for the functions of health personnel, in a cooperative and inclusive labor as is contained in the Law 3/2007 of 22 March, for effective equality of women and men and the Law 51 / 2003 of December 2, equal opportunities, non-discrimination and universal accessibility for people with disabilities.
- Provide a permanent and specialized training, providing the most current knowledge and increasing methodological resources for physical preparation of the athlete, injury prevention and recovery.
- Maintain the highest standards of quality, rigor and updating, both in content and in methodological development in the field of physical activity and health, in order to give the patient the best and most effective treatment and optimize their quality of life.
- Know the signs of sport in various diseases and their changes according to condition of the patient, optimizing the cost and quality of health care.
- Acquire appropriate knowledge on physical activity and keep them updated to help foster new research projects in these disciplines.
- Getting the necessary knowledge in the care of athletes, both in the acute phase and in the treatment of chronic diseases, improving treatment adherence and physical activity in all cases.
- Meet and improve the application of specific physiotherapy as Kinesio Taping, osteopathy or hydrotherapy techniques, addressing the patient from a global perspective and making an assessment on the indication of such techniques.
- Describe the physiological demands generated by mountain races, both in theory and in practice.
- Acquire the knowledge necessary to form specific training programs in order to increase your energy and training during operation.
- Building capacity to organize scientific and rational training programs and nutrition from every possible level to improve the quality and athletic performance of individuals.
The Master is divided into 7 sections:
- Manual power in sport. (200 hours, 7.4 ECTS credits)
- The preparation in the mountain corridor. initiation to ultra trail. (185 hours 9.69 ECTS credits)
- The mountain corridor. strengthening prevention and functional recovery. (195 hours, 9.5 ECTS credits)
- Injuries associated with the race. (200 hours, 9.8 ECTS credits)
- Functional recovery of the most common diseases of the lower and upper limb. (245 hours, 9.8 ECTS credits)
- Bases and applications of Kinesio Taping. (185 hours, 7.4 ECTS credits)
- Dissertation research. (150 hours, 6 ECTS credits)
- Career Development.
- Continuing education.
- Ranking official scales.
- Registration form.
- Copy of university degree.
- Receipt of payment.
Program taught in: