Revenue Master in Management, Marketing and Tourism Communication
The Revenue Master in Management, Marketing and Tourism Communication (MRCT) is an innovative training program with more than ten years of evolution and refinement very focused on student practical perspective to dominate all areas a revenue manager must control to optimize management.
The experience of large revenue professionals complete our Master in Revenue Management
MRCT design began after a thorough analysis of training programs in Revenue Management offered by some of the best international universities in tourism education. This is coupled with the extensive professional experience of our teachers and collaboration revenue managers of large national and international prestige.
Meet our teachers and companies that collaborate with us.
As a result, the program MRCT adapts to the needs and changing market demand within the responsibility of the Revenue Manager and the hotel industry. In the last decade have gone through CESAE Business & Tourism School more than 7,500 students.
Revenue management studies in CESAE with the most innovative technological tools
This program is aimed at students from a practical perspective, where you can use all the technological tools used in day to day, plus the collaboration of the leading suppliers in the sector activity Revenue Manager:
- Availpro, Bookassist, Ota Insight, STR Global, Ormos, BeonPrice, Rate Tiger and HostSTATS.
And a set of techniques and essential strategies for hotel management.
Hotel companies need revenue managers able to capitalize hotels. Become one of them
The MRCT is the program that any student who wants to manage the profitability of a tourism establishment needs to access and stay in a labor market with high demand for skilled professionals.
Who should attend the Master in Revenue Management, Marketing and Tourism Communication
With the MRCT the student will learn to monetize a tourist establishment applying techniques and strategies for revenue management. This way will be operationally able to coordinate all kinds of tourism businesses: hotels, rural accommodation, wellness & spa, golf courses, etc. The end of your Master will receive the very title of the Francisco de Vitoria University The Master in Revenue Management, Marketing and Tourism Communication is aimed at:
- Professional managers in the tourism sector, who want to deepen and upgrade the technical expertise to develop their profession from a position of operational capacity at the highest level.
- Managers and functional managers of the various centers and tourist establishments (hotels, wellness and spa centers, restaurants, golf courses, travel agencies, rural tourism, etc.).
- People who purchase the key skills to reach management positions and address of the centers and tourist establishments.
Our goal is that the student is, at the end of the program, qualified to be a director and / or responsible in hotels, hotel chains and other tourism establishments in the areas of:
- Revenue management from the operating level to the top level of decision making.
- Marketing and commercial responsibility.
- Branding, online marketing and communication 2.0.
- Address management and hotels.
This training program gives students the actual Master's Degree in Revenue Management, Marketing and Tourism Communication from the Francisco de Vitoria University in Madrid.
Duration and credits
The Master in Revenue Management, Marketing and Tourism Communication has a duration of 60 ECTS * (own title of the University Francisco de Vitoria). The overall rating of the program will be determined taking into account the resolution of the case studies and the final project.
- 1 ECTS equals 25 hours, where the teaching sessions, practices and personal work are included.
All our masters are taught through an online methodology, plus the added possibility of voluntary assistance to factories of actual practice in revenue management, finance and marketing, in which the student participates in the resolution of practical cases. In them students develop simulations with our parameterised tools, which allows not only to implement all the concepts learned but to analyze the best results derived from the decisions taken.
At the end of the program it prepares a Final Project Master defended in a court of outstanding professionals.
You have the possibility of internships in the Departments of Revenue Management and Management of the major chains. CESAE has agreements with more than 150 entities related to the tourism sector. All our students have access to internships in companies to complement their training. Our system is open and flexible practices and asks the student who carry them out according to their time availability and geographical location.
CESAE Business & Tourism School allows students to finance all training programs so that economic aspects are not an impediment to doing any training.
Our training programs can be subsidized through the tripartite Foundation.
Requirements to enter the title of Master in Revenue Management, Marketing and Tourism Communication
CESAE develops a rigorous admission process in order to build homogeneous groups work and develop a fully efficient training process.
Throughout the year several calls for this title with a limited number of seats are set. We have trained more than 7,500 students.
If yours is the revenue management not wait any longer to accomplish your goal The admissions process is divided into four stages:
- Fill the online application form. Our team receives the request and will contact the candidate to inform him of the requirements and documentation to be sent. In this first contact will be resolved and materialize all aspects that the applicant requires.
- The candidate submit the documentation required by the admissions department within which prompted.
- Our academic cabinet proceed to an individual assessment of the candidate's profile. According to their education and career training programs will be discussed that are best suited for the future student.
- Within a maximum period of one week, the candidate will have a definitive answer on admission to the program. Once assigned a place will proceed to the completion of enrollment by paying the fees and the first installment.
This school offers programs in: