Masters in Marketing Research
In the information society in which we live, development and proper use of quality information may represent the key competitive advantage over our competitors. We need to understand how they influence the social, cultural and psychological characteristics of our consumers in their decision-making and purchasing behavior.
The ultimate goal of the management and use of information should be aligned with the maxim of marketing meet and satisfy the needs and wishes of users and consumers. This involves having a thorough knowledge about their behavior, their motivations, what kind of influences are subject, preferences and perceptions.
With the Masters in Marketing Research and Customer Analysis OBS will learn how to develop and manage information; research to understand and learn to meet. Learn the techniques of collecting and analyzing marketing information to identify market segments. During the Master in Marketing Research is also conducted various online meetings with senior executives, who will present experiences in designing and managing research projects in marketing and webinars with tool vendors in the industry.
Some of the career options you can choose to, among others, are:
- Research Director
- Director of consumer insights
- Project manager, account executive
- Market analyst at research firms
- Account planning in advertising agencies
- strategic planning in large firms
- Brand management in large corporations
- Marketing management in media companies and advertising
- Consumer insights analyst
- Analysis strategies
- Research consultant
Objectives of the Master in Marketing Research and Customer Analysis
What goals are going to get?
- Understanding the processes of marketing research to define the opportunities and problems in marketing products and services; help solve management problems and thus provide support in making marketing decisions.
- Learn to plan and design marketing research projects.
- Develop the capacity to implement and manage marketing research projects.
- Know and understand the applications of marketing research specialties and different analytical techniques.
- Apply knowledge to write and prepare reports of well-organized and convincing research.
- Develop the skills to communicate research proposals, results, conclusions and recommendations clearly and effectively.
- Get a second accredited by the most reputable business school in Spain, EAE Business School, as ranked Merco (2014) and guaranteed qualification for a major public universities in Spain, the University of Barcelona (UB), with more than 560 year history.
Curriculum Master Marketing Research and Customer Analysis
The program lasts 12 months and can be started in May or November of each year month. It comprises a total of 10 modules and a final research project that develops markets throughout the Masters. Also, online meetings take place with industry experts and webinars with tool vendors market research, among other activities.
Requirements Masters in Market Research and Customer Analysis
The fundamental goal of our admissions process is to ensure the suitability of candidates. All participants must get the most out of this learning experience, through a context in which it is possible to develop a long-term relationship with classmates, teachers and alumni.
These are the stages of the admission process: 1. Prerequisites for admission in February. Admission 3. Personal Interview 4. Cover letter in May. 6 Assessment Admissions Committee. Matriculation
Master Degree in Market Research and Customer Analysis
People who pass the evaluation of the program and meet the academic requirements established by the UB, will be awarded the UB (University of Barcelona). In addition, all persons who pass the assessment will receive the degree of EAE Business School.
To obtain the degree of UB is necessary to have University Degree (Engineering Degree or Diploma). Failure to have a University Degree, once passed the different assessments, a diploma of university extension of UB is obtained.
Financial Aid Master in Market Research and Customer Analysis
OBS offers candidates the scholarship program to promote continuing education for professionals, entrepreneurs and managers. To apply for one of these grants, which fund part of the program, candidates must be admitted to the program and meet the specified requirements.
The Admissions and Scholarship Committee will assess the adequacy of the profile and the career of the candidates, the reasons given in the letter of scholarship application and the candidate's professional and academic recommendations.
This school offers programs in: