The Master in Management and Industrial Organization aims to strengthen the capacities of graduates industrial area to exercise efficient and effective management positions in the field of industrial organization, while they acquire basic skills in the areas of business management , finance, marketing, human resources, information technology for decision making, standards and legal regulations, quality and operations.
The career of graduates often runs along a path in which they assume responsibilities in their field of specialization. This process poses the challenge to know both the technical side as they are able to take up positions of aligning the strategy in the field of industrial organization to the strategy of the company.
The program is aimed at graduates who have extensive technical training, but they need to broaden their training in the area of management linked to industrial organization: operations management (production, purchasing and procurement and distribution logistics), technology management, innovation, information and knowledge, comprehensive quality management and environmental management systems. At the same time they also need sound knowledge in other functional areas of the company: economic and financial management, marketing management, management skills, human resources and change management, standards and legal regulations, strategic management and business policy.
- E01. Promote, plan, coordinate, develop, evaluate and direct the implementation of projects of organization and planning of industrial operations (procurement, logistics, production, etc.).
- E02. optimally manage the material, financial and human in the field of industrial organization of company resources.
- E03. Make decisions within the field of industrial organization, taking the lead in analyzing complex situations, permanent change and global level, and the responsibility for determining the resources most appropriate action.
- E04. Model, simulate and manage production processes in the industry.
- E05. Understand and evaluate the accounting, financial, and state of intangible assets indicators and interpreting the marketing plan, the global economic situation, and the legal environment (commercial, labor and tax) of industrial enterprise, to contribute to define strategic growth vectors of the company.
- E06. Pursue the professional activity with a clear commitment to quality.
- E07. Leading company within multidisciplinary teams.
- E08. Define and implement the strategic objectives of its area of competence in alignment with the strategy and values of the company.
- E09. Collaborate to improve the development and implementation of strategic ideas that pursue new business opportunities from the area of industrial organization, and all promoting a culture of innovation.
- CB6 - knowledge and understanding that provide a basis or opportunity for originality in developing and / or applying ideas, often in a research context
- CB7 - That the students can apply their knowledge and their ability to solve problems in new or unfamiliar environments within broader (or multidisciplinary) contexts related to their field of study
- CB8 - That students are able to integrate knowledge and handle complexity, and formulate judgments based on information that was incomplete or limited, includes reflections on social and ethical responsibilities linked to the application of their knowledge and judgments
- CB9 - That students can communicate their conclusions and the knowledge and rationale underpinning to specialists and non-specialists in a clear and unambiguous
- CB10 - Students must possess the learning skills that enable them to continue studying in a way that will be largely self-directed or autonomous
- GT01. Manage time efficiently and effectively in pressure situations, and participate in group work achieving the desired objectives.
The ideal profile of student income is a graduate in engineering that aims to project his career to the leadership role, complementing their technical training with managerial skills in the field of industrial organization.
With regard to personal characteristics, either in their previous training or professional experience, students must be initiated in their ability to work in teams under pressure, have to be able to seize the opportunities offered you a increasingly global environment, have to have a certain critical spirit that allow them to obtain socially respectful reflections and finally must be able to carry out independent learning.
Requirements for admission
Having an official degree of technical engineering, engineering, or engineering graduate that is related to any field of industry.
Or have an official degree diploma, undergraduate or graduate who is not related to the industry, but a minimum of two years work experience in the industry sector is verified.
Or have any university degree qualifications outside the Spanish State that is comparable to any of the qualifications mentioned in this section.
Also, for those applicants who have not completed part of their previous studies in Spanish language, they must accredit a level B1 in this language.
- academic record (40%)
- Professional experience (40%)
- Letter to Course coordinator with the explanation of the motivations (20%)
- Wednesday, May 25, 2016 at 19:00
- Thursday, June 30, 2016 at 19:00
Program taught in: