The Master course in Educational Management and Administration is governed by Law no. 27/2009, of 29 September, on Higher Education, published in the Bulletin of the Republic I Series, Number 38; by the Statutes of the Catholic University of Mozambique and by the Regulation in force in the Faculty of Education and Communication.
The aim of this course is to develop an analytical and critical awareness of education systems, with a view to strengthening the capacities to evaluate organizational dynamics, educational practices and the functioning of the pedagogical and administrative contexts of the teaching-learning process, as well as the optimization of resources and resources and the community network.
It also intends to promote and train managers to ensure and give continuity to educational policies in Mozambique.
The course also aims to encourage theoretical and applied research to educational management and administration.
The Graduate in Educational Management and Administration is a professional capable of:
- Manage and administer educational institutions in modern pedagogical contexts;
- Provide the knowledge, both theoretical and practical, required for the performance of the functions of manager and educational administrator;
- To increase a critical and ethical attitude;
- Identify and promote the use of new information and communication technologies applied to education;
- Search in the area of your specialization.
You can apply for the Master Course in Management and Educational Administration:
- Graduates who perform functions of teachers in any of the basic, secondary or higher grades.
- Graduates from other fields of knowledge who are interested in educational management and administration.
Taking into account the requirements of the market in the field of knowledge, know-how and know-how, masters must acquire the following professional skills throughout the course:
- To know the psychosociology of organizations;
- Know public policies and educational management;
- To know the contemporary theories of education;
- Know how to draw resumes;
- Know how to manage educational institutions with quality;
- Know how to manage human and administrative resources;
- Know how to manage, monitor and evaluate educational projects;
- To know how to organize pedagogical works;
- Know how to supervise and inspect educational institutions;
- Know how to use appropriate methods for good research;
- Be an honest and ethical manager.
The Master course in Management and Educational Administration enables the student to work in the professional areas of:
- Management of public and private educational institutions;
- Educational supervision and supervision;
- Management of human and administrative resources;
- Design and development of school curricula;
- Scientific research.
The curriculum of the Master in Management and Educational Administration has the following structure:
To complete the academic part of the 2nd Cycle of three semesters (Master's), the student must accumulate 90 academic credits, of which 60 credits in curricular subjects and 30 credits in the work of end of the course (Seminar: Dissertation).
This school offers programs in:
Last updated November 26, 2017