This Master gives the necessary training to lead and strategically manage human resources of any organization: companies, institutions, public sector bodies ... With the completion of this program graduates will be able to take appropriate and efficient decisions in HR aligning the objectives of the organization with the objectives of the people for the proper functioning of both. It is absolutely necessary for any HR professional that addresses the challenge of managing medium or large organizations.
Our commitment is to the quality of teaching
- Provide strategic vision and the added value it brings people management organizations at the present time.
- Provide the knowledge, skills and abilities necessary to carry out the human resources function in a professional, efficient, modern and integrated manner; learning to make the right decisions and aligning organizational goals with the objectives of the people for the proper functioning of both.
- Develop relational and adaptation to work in a global, diverse, dynamic and subject to constant technological change environment skills.
- Promote ethical and responsible spirit of professional human resources in his career and the fair and equitable when implementing the knowledge acquired in the Master deal.
I Organization and Human Resources
- Vision, mission and values.
- The business plan and strategic management and planning of HR.
- The role and area of HR in the organization. The scorecard.
- organizational culture and climate.
- corporate social responsibility and corporate governance.
- organizational architecture.
- Change management.
- Total quality models; EFQM.
- Job descriptions and sizing templates.
- internal and external communication.
- The positive organization.
II The Leadership Team
- Leadership and team.
- Management styles and skills.
- The high performance team.
- The team and change.
III The Person
- The competence management model.
- Recruitment, selection and executive search.
- Development of people.
- Training, knowledge management and learning platforms.
- Outdoor training.
- Detection of potential routes organizational and professional maps.
- Assessment, performance management and MBO.
- occupational health.
IV Labour Relations and Compensation Policy
- Rights and obligations of the employer and workers: legal framework.
- job classification and collective bargaining.
- The employment contract.
- social agents.
- Social care workers.
V Management Skills
- Time management.
- Problem analysis and decision making.
- Conflict, negotiation and mediation.
- Efficient presentations.
- Management meetings.
- Process Coaching (4 h. With an expert psychologist in coaching).
- Mentoring (Galatea COP Program).
- Outdoor experience days (three days along the master).
ADMISSION: For your admission to postgraduate program:
- Performs pre completing the official form. Download here the form.
- We'll get back to you a personal interview.
- Formalize your registration.
ENROLLMENT: To enroll need:
- Certificate of Studies with accessing the Course.
- Curriculum Vitae photo.
- Short motivation letter.
- Final year students or graduates of any specialty.
This school offers programs in: