Master in Management Accounting and Control
The Master in Management Accounting and Control is a modular structure through two different graduate programs: the Graduate Management Graduate Accounting and Management Control.
When running an organization in today's business ecosystem, with a globalized economy and increasingly competitive, information has become a basic factor in the decision making process. For this process can be developed efficiently is essential that the information that supports capture with total accuracy, the business reality that we face.
The accounts are presented as the best tool to capture all this financial information, and is a basic pillar when planning future strategies of the organization. The manager needs to have accurate and useful information for decision-making, and for that the accounts should be organized so that it is the hub of information and business management.
With a Masters in Management Accounting and Control is to enable participants to design, implement and monitor accounting tools available to the company, in addition to structure and run a management control system that meets the needs of the organization.
It is designed to achieve the following objectives:
- Mastering the tools and instruments for planning and budgeting to support the decision making process.
- Meet the new general plan accounting and tax consequences.
- Have an overview of the management control process.
- Design and implement control systems for anticipating economic movements of the company.
- Enhance the necessary corrective actions by controlling and monitoring of fiscal slippages.
- Deepening the Balanced Scorecard and evaluate the results it provides.
- Set the audit techniques and procedures and internal control.
- Deepen the budget process as an instrument of savings and cost reduction.
- Scenario planning and organizing resources.
- Assess the risks to business and business environment.
The program is developed with a methodology aimed at the professional growth of our participants through the development of generic skills and specific. The exchange of experiences with teachers, teamwork and learning resources available to participants ensure continuous improvement and the immediate application of learning.
GRADUATE MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTANT
- Higher accounting standards
- Company Taxation
- Consolidation of financial statements
- Accounting for corporate transactions
- Financial and statistical calculation
GRADUATE MANAGEMENT CONTROL
- Fundamentals of management control
- Financial Management Control
- Analysis of investment decisions
- Financial Planning
- Budget management
- Reporting models
- Control of administrative procedures
- Internal Audit
Requirements and Qualifications
O fundamental bjective our admissions process is to ensure the suitability of candidates, through their professional and academic curriculum.
To start the application process you must complete an appropriate form so that the candidate's profile can be assessed by our Academic Committee. If the resolution of admission issued by the Academic Committee requested program is positive, the candidate may formally register for the program.
People who successfully complete the program, obtained the title of Master in Management Accounting and Control of EAE Business School. In addition, participants who meet the academic requirements set obtained the title Master of the Universitat Politecnica de Catalunya (if performed in Barcelona) or the University Camilo José Cela (if performed in Madrid).
To obtain the universities that grant degrees, it is necessary to satisfy the requirements applying these institutions.
This school offers programs in: