A Master aims to provide technical, operational and managerial skills to integrate professionally in a rapidly growing industry. The route aims to train professionals with extensive and transversal profile: managers of the Luxury companies must indeed be able to combine creativity and ability to innovate with the ability to read, interpret and anticipate the business through knowledge and the management of specific tools.
A Master is born from the partnership between the Business School of Sole 24 Ore and the consulting company Newton Management Innovation and is characterized by the prestige of teachers and experts involved.
The Master, full-time, limited numbers and compulsory attendance, a total duration of 10 months:
- 6 months of classroom training
- 4 months internship
This route stands out also for the practical and operative approach of teaching: during the months of classroom, in fact, there are numerous project work in the field and interactive workshops. Finally, the network of contacts with leading facilities and industry consulting firm will offer participants important opportunities to enter the world of work.
The Master's program follows a modular structure and offers a complete and thorough overview of the Luxury & Fashion world.
- The meaning of luxury in the fields and in the world markets
- The Made in Italy yesterday, today and tomorrow
- The new consumers of luxury goods
- business organizations and the basic economics
- The fashion industry, luxury and lifestyle
- The value chain in the luxury sector
- Innovation, creativity and distinctive factors in luxury
- The significance of marketing in luxury
- Web and new digital media: the new frontiers of marketing for luxury goods
- Project management: project management
- Communications, media relations and between traditional and digital media events
- internationalization strategies
- The distribution channels with focus on retail
- The e-commerce opportunities and 'e-tailing
- Ethics, environmental sustainability and social responsibility
- The retail merchandising
- Visual merchandising
- The retail operations
- The other professions in the world of luxury and lifestyle
- management training and self leadership
The internship is an integral part of the training course, represents an important opportunity to enter the world of work. Four months of "training on the job" at major companies operating in the world of luxury and fashion to complete the learning process.
The Master is aimed at young graduates and undergraduates in economic and humanities strongly interested in entering in companies active in the world of luxury and fashion.
The teaching and 'entrusted to consultants, managers, professionals and academics with a proven teaching method that ensures a gradual learning and full of matter.
To participate in the Master are available for scholarships covering all or any part, of the fee that will be awarded to talented graduates with a degree mark equal to or greater than 105/110 0 95/100. Thanks to the collaboration with Banca Sella, students admitted to the Master can access the "honor loan" which allows financing the entire fee at concessional terms with payment of the first installment after 6 months of the end of the Master.
METHOD 'FOR ADMISSION
The Master has a limited number and provides a screening of candidates and a selection process. To submit your application please complete the online application.
For more information about the master contact:
Tel: 02 3022.3117
This school offers programs in:
Last updated October 23, 2017