Double degree with the Université Montesquieu-Bordeaux IV (Title Proper)
The Programme MSc in Financial Management is oriented to the professionals of the financial area in industrial, commercial companies, services sector and brokerage firms of financial securities.
The mastery includes deepening the knowledge of the processes of recording, producing reports and comparing different accounting systems.
In addition, strategic management, mergers and acquisitions are also topics included in the pénsum, likewise the regulative elements of financial transactions and those of fiscal origin have been considered in the program.
As in other PUCMM master's programs, empirical elements have been incorporated. Quantitative methods for business decision-making broaden the array of analytical tools for the study of financial markets.
The culmination of mastery requires the preparation of a professional research project that may be the starting point for a future doctoral dissertation, for those students who wish to continue their studies.
- Train internationally competitive finance professionals with the ability to interact in multicultural organizations through management decision making that add value to companies in a globalized financial market environment, taking into account the ethical values of the profession.
- Formulate financial policies of the company, according to the international requirements of its environment.
- Dominate the role of financial markets and familiarize themselves with the capitalization mechanisms available in these markets.
- Evaluate and measure the risks inherent in the financial operations of the business.
- Handle accurately the interpretation of the financial statements.
- Incorporate the goal of value creation into the financial analysis methodology.
- Develop skills in business valuation methods.
- Formulate strategies for the development and growth of organizations.
- Develop skills and research skills in the area of finance.
- To lead teams of high performance, motivated and oriented to the achievement of the objectives and growth of the company.
Financial management is an essential part of companies, public and private, to enable their continuity, growth and their creation of value. Through the Master in High Financial Management seeks to develop the requirements in the financial area in this globalized world.
This program is aimed at professionals with degrees in careers such as: Financial Management and Auditing, Administration, Accounting and Economics. Also, to professionals of Engineering and other professions that, in the performance of their activities, participate in the analysis and decision making in business.
It is recommended that the participant has the following skills:
- Ability to analyze and interpret data related to business and the economy.
- Abstract reasoning to delimit causality between economic variables and their effects on the profitability of business; as well as the risks inherent in the business environment.
- Leadership skills that enable you to lead and participate in interdisciplinary teams to address and solve business problems.
- Vision of the future that allows to anticipate potential crises and conflicts that can affect the performance in the financial area for the management decision making.
This program leads to the title of: Master's Degree in Higher Financial Management, by the Pontificia Universidad Católica Madre y Maestra and a Master's Degree in Financial Management, by the University of Bordeaux.
This school offers programs in: