Master in Finance
The Master in Finance from IESA is a highly specialized area, which allows you to deepen various aspects of the financial world desempeñarte successfully for financial institutions, investment banking and in the areas of financial management, risk and corporate finance.
What skills do you buy?
• Preparing to develop and place financial products and services that meet the needs of national and international markets
• Methodologies for assessing and managing mergers and acquisitions and financial institutions
• Knowledge and methodologies for evaluating management practices and financial institutions and companies stand out as a consultant in the & aacute; area
• Ability to analyze the impact of changes in economic environment on financial activity and develop strategies in order to face the area
What are the benefits?
- You learn at the hands of world-class academic with a PhD in the best universities in the world, CFA and FRM certifications (*), capable of transmitting not only the state of the art of financial knowledge, but also its application to the Latin American and global
- You get a Master's degree in Finance, recognized nationally and internationally. The IESA has three international accreditations: AACSB, AMBA and EQUIS, and also is known for its programs and research in the area, throughout Latin America
- You get a high proportion of the knowledge required for the exams of the CFA
- You gain experience on the challenges and dilemmas of managers in the area, through discussion of real business cases that enable the development of inhabitants LITIES management, now highly valued in the market
- You enter an active community of students, faculty and alumni that will allow you to expand your network of contacts, creating business opportunities and retraining
- You can share your work responsibilities with the study, the characteristics of class time and support of technology
(*) Chartered Financial Analys t (CFA) and Financial Risk Manager (FRM)
Who is it for? The Masters in Finance is aimed at professionals interested in working in the area of finance organizations of various kinds and also want to develop strategic capabilities for senior management positions.
Duration 15 months divided into five consecutive quarters of eleven weeks each. The curriculum consists of twelve compulsory subjects, two electives or electives half four, five workshops and a special grade work. Some activities are developed occasional weekends. For the title, you must take and pass all subjects and grade the special work.