Read the Official Description
The Masters in e-Commerce trains professionals to be able to do the analysis of market information and company a strategic asset, key to the implementation and direction of the channel digital sales and consequently for maintaining competitiveness and differentiation of the company .
The Masters in e-Commerce (MECOM) is an innovative program and updated to suit market demands, combining in-depth techniques Digital Marketing and e-Commerce, with the techniques of Management needed to run a business unit strategic.
This coniderado the 4th best Masters in Spain in e-business sector, according to the Eduniversal Ranking.
It consists of two graduate degrees: the Postgraduate Diploma in Digital Marketing (PMD) and Postgraduate Diploma in e-Commerce (PECOM). Both can be taken separately.
- You will see the strategic vision of the business area of e-Commerce and receive management training (management) that enable you to get an overview and critique of business.
- You will try cases of online and offline companies, so you will see how marketing areas are managed
- digital and e-Commerce with a focus 360º: that is, companies that are already born online, but also with those that are offline and want to open new sales channels.
- You will form a business profile currently sued by companies.
- Teachers occupationally which operates in digital marketing departments and e-Commerce asset.
What do you prepare?
- Train professionals who are capable of leading a department of digital marketing and e-Commerce area, as strategic business units within companies.
- Give a deep and comprehensive view of all areas involved in eCommerce, with special emphasis on digital marketing and business acceleration capabilities on the Internet.
- Train to the analysis of market information and company a strategic asset, key to the implementation and management of digital sales areas ensuring the maintenance of competitiveness and differentiation of the company.
- Provide students necessary to observe the online market with a critical eye and distinguish real business opportunities that exist in eCommerce tools.
- Spot trends, best practices and activate mechanisms to keep up in such a dynamic sector like online.
To whom it May concern?
- Professionals in the areas of marketing, sales, communication, advertising and consulting areas wishing to run Digital Marketing and e-Commerce areas.
- Professionals from other areas who want to redirect their career towards a new profession with great demand from companies ..
- Professional technical areas that need to expand knowledge in other functional areas necessary to successfully manage an e-Commerce with special emphasis on digital marketing and social networking as a business accelerator.
- Responsible for the areas of Digital Marketing and e-Commerce.
- Global expert consultants in e-Commerce strategy.
Program taught in:
See 32 more programs offered by laSalle Barcelona Postgraduate »
This course is