Get trained with the best professionals at the national level Digital Marketing
Students who pass the master will be able to: - Get an overview of the world online and internet marketing.
- Mastering the concepts and key learning digital tools for enterprise deployment.
- Develop and identify different strategies and tactics of online marketing and know how to select the right mix to promote the website and achieve the objectives.
- Create a plan own Internet Marketing: objectives, strategies, operational plans, ROI measurement.
- Master the tools that enable optimal management of social networks and online communities.
- Leading online communities, create conversations and make those interactions result in an ROI.
- Successfully manage the tracking and monitoring the state of the company in the online universe (brand management, measuring web metrics relevant business, communication and reputation).
- Create, develop and lead business projects and human teams in the digital world.
The digitized methodology is developed from the first day in the classroom, where we do not work with paper. Students receive a tablet, used to keep the entire program of classes, given the practical oriented approach "know-how" that characterizes the MMDI.
YOUR OWN PROJECT ONLINE
The Master has a 100% practical component. Since the program started, with the support of tutors, students and develops its own website, blog and online store, developed over the program its own business plan online. The aim is twofold, first the student applies the knowledge acquired, and secondly, the tools implemented by teachers receive.
Business Fundamentals and Marketing.
Web site promotion.
SEO / SEM: Search Engine Marketing.
Social media marketing, Community manager.
E-COMMERCE: how to sell online.
- Final master project.
Date and venue:
The Programme Master in Digital Marketing It lasts for 400 hours structured in 6 modules. The sessions on Friday evening, Saturday morning and two held Thursday afternoon a month, in order to be compatible with work of the participants.
The program begins in April and ends in December 2016, with summer vacation period.
Friday from 16.30 to 21.30, Saturdays from 9.00 to 14.00 and two Thursdays per month from 16.30 to 21.30.
This school offers programs in: