In recent years, they have increased cyberattacks to businesses and individuals more than 33% and, according to a report ONTSI (National Observatory for Telecommunication and Information Society) and INCIBE (National Institute of Cybersecurity), the figure cybersecurity incidents recorded in Spanish companies increased by 200% from 2014 to 2015.
It provides for the creation of nearly one million jobs related to Cybersecurity 2020, according to a recent report by the European Union. Cybersecurity has become one of the major risks in the world economy and this has made businesses increasingly invest protect against cyber attacks and prevent vulnerabilities in their systems.
Due to the resulting demand for qualified professionals in this field, IMF Business School and Deloitte have created this Masters, developed as classroom educational offer high technical level, with the help of professional trainers in each subject (Ethical Hacking, Forensics , reverse engineering, etc.).
The master students will have the opportunity to be selected by Deloitte for a period of professional practice in CyberSOC Deloitte, Global Operations Center Cybersecurity, leader in the sector of the Safety and first choice for major companies in the market. These practices also show high rates of joining the company after completion.
Therefore, these studies provide a unique opportunity for students to be trained in the new field of Cybersecurity, learning from the best professionals, backed by the Deloitte firm, making IMF the first school to offer a Master's degree with Deloitte in Madrid.
It is estimated that the demand for employment to meet this threat is well above the current possibilities of specialized professionals, which is why training in all areas is an essential part to ensure future progress.
CyberSOC practices at Deloitte, its Global Operations Center Cybersecurity and reference in the field of technological security, guarantee total immersion in the world of Cybersecurity hands of the best experts.
- Nearly two hundred employees differentiated expertise.
- Broad range of global services with high added value.
- Deloitte global solutions to help consolidate the digital transformation of organizations.
- Two Ciber Intelligence Centers (CIC) with offices in Madrid and Barcelona, offering advanced services intelligence and complementing services SOC.
- Connecting to other centers Global Cybersecurity and CICs which owns the Firm allowing you to benefit from a single intelligence to anticipate attacks.
- Certification as a network node CERTs, by the Carnegie-Mellon University.
- Structure of three levels of expertise to ensure the safety of its customers under a 24x7 model.
CyberSOC works with clients in optimizing security resources of the company itself has. The maturity gained in recent years in the delivery of their services, along with the resources offered by the international network of Deloitte, make CyberSOC a center of high security.
OBJECTIVES Semipresencial Masters in Cybersecurity
To provide students with a broad and thorough knowledge in disciplines such as Cyber Intelligence, malware analysis, technical audits of systems and networks (ethical hacking), forensic analysis and management of security incidents, secure web application development and monitoring and correlation security events (through SIEM technologies).
- You get a general and introductory vision to the world of cybersecurity, knowing the most important attacks and how to mitigate them.
- It will acquire the necessary steps to obtain, maintain and process digital evidence using specific procedures and tools capabilities.
- It will develop technical skills and learn to use tools to fully exploit their skills and knowledge to perform penetration testing to systems and networks.
- You know the world of reverse engineering and analysis of malicious code, assuming the processes to understand how files working at a low level in systems and networks.
- He assimilated enough knowledge to manage and set clear security policies for mobile component of an information system.
- Learn the basics of monitoring and correlation of security events through the study, development and interpretation of actual reports.
- He will qualify as a developer in secure programming skills and improve security auditors in the analysis and evaluation of the application source code.
Methodology and Evaluation
IMF Business School and Deloitte presented a blended learning methodology with 20 hours per week of training.
Students begin working on the content of the Master in online mode, aistiendo later and assimilated to the face of the same basic content.
Place and time of the sessions:
- 216 contact hours
- Hours: 20 hours per week, Monday through Friday from 18:00 to 21:00.
- Venue: Central IMF Business School, C / Bernardino Obregón 25, Madrid.
- Start date: 19/09/2017. End date: 20/04/2018
The aim is to offer a complete and personalized training, exceeding the conventional static view on risks and provide a dynamic and intelligent perspective Ciberamenzas scenario.
- All online content will be accessible to students at any time and from anywhere through the online platform, where they can also access tutorials, forums, webinars, tests ...
- All courses are theoretical and practical from the first session.
- The instructor will use a presentation that also serve as a script for the student, during the development of classes and during personal work he develops individually.
- For the development of each course, students must be in possession of a computer with at least 8 gigabytes of RAM and at least 20 gigabytes free hard disk space.
- The student will have access via email or through teacher coordinator or directly with the teacher responsible for any questions or doubts about the given session.
- You have direct communication with the Head of the practices for the development of the work commissioned during distance learning face and develop them.
Obtaining the title of Master by MFI Business School and Deloitte Academy CyberSOC Title shall be subject to:
- Overcoming all modules (online and face part).
- The realization (or validation) of claims relating to CyberSOC practices.
- Conducting a Final Master Work.
Obtaining 4 Certifications Associate Deloitte (Forensics, INGIENERIA Reverse Insurance Web Development and Ethical Hacking) level will be subject to:
According to a recent report by the European Union, it is expected to create one million jobs in the area Cybersecurity 2020.
After this Master, our students can practice as:
- Security analyst.
- Cyber Intelligence expert and ciberfraude.
- Developers and analysts source.
- Cybersecurity consultant.
- Ethical Hacker.
- forensic analyst.
- Malware analyst.
Guaranteed internships in companies
Deloitte guarantees students the best practices in the CyberSOC Deloitte. Practices with high rates of joining the company after completion.
The validation of the credits belonging to the practices is not mandatory in CyberSOC. Students may perform in other companies or transfer the credits in your company.
In addition, IMF Business School, through its website and Employment Practices ensures students of Master's degree in Cybersecurity, practices in companies. Query conditions.
Among the companies that IMF maintains educational cooperation agreements for training in jobs, include:
Price and Scholarships
In MFIs offer our students great payment facilities:
- Grant of up to 50%
- Financing up to 12 months without interest or bank intervention (see conditions)
- Payment: Cash (Discount 5%) / Payment by installments without interest
Program taught in: