Why this Master?
Choose Tecmilenio University
- One of the most important points in the quality, is the constancy in the improvement of all the areas of the company. To be better, we will certify everything you learn.
- Changing the way of thinking is wise. Therefore, our teachers are constantly updated, to give you the most current knowledge.
- The least important thing about choosing a university is price. What matters is that your university model is flexible and combines, like ours, practice with theory.
- In addition to the knowledge, we will teach you some social skills very useful for your professional performance.
- We have exchange plans for you to gain international experience and we offer you business links to improve your professional skills.
Being part of the Tecmilenio University is better
- At Tecmilenio University we will train you to go the same speed of global business.
- We will guide you to maximize your innate abilities.
- Quality management, negotiation or talent management? We will give you an overview of what the new market trends are.
What do I get?
By graduating from the Master of Business Administration with Quality and Productivity, you are able to:
- Use analytical methods to solve complex management, quality and productivity problems.
- Implement administrative and financial systems and programs to raise the competitiveness of organizations.
- Generate new ideas that can be applied in innovative and effective projects.
- Apply accounting and management methods and techniques to evaluate financial projects.
- Implement administrative changes for the proper functioning of companies.
- Participate with other specialists in the definition of strategies and actions to strengthen the competitive advantages of companies.
- Fundamentals of Administration
- Accounting and Financial Management
- Quantitative methods for decision making
- Operative administration
- Analysis of financial information
- Making administrative and financial decisions
- Strategic direction
- Quality management
- Tools for the optimization of resources
- Investigation methodology
- Supply Chain Management
- Productivity engineering
- Development of field project
See 6 more programs offered by Universidad Tecmilenio »
This course is
Online, Campus based