With Option to the Double Degree Spanish of the School of Business of ITAE
Neumann Business School, in partnership with the ITAE Business School, have designed a postgraduate program according to the current needs of companies in Peru, which gives graduates the ability to make decisions related to the legal aspects that affect the Companies and their environment and respond to the growing need for professional training and specialization, in the face of globalization, competitiveness and ever changing conditions in the economic, political and legal field in which they operate.
The Advanced Postgraduate Program in Market Law aims to prepare lawyers to face the dynamic business environment, developing their ability to warn of threats, with the mission of protecting organizations from their competitors, their consumers and any other Agent with divergent interests. The program's philosophy is preventive, therefore it develops competences to analyze the environment and establish legal protection policies. In case the organization is involved in a conflict, the participant develops his / her competencies to face positively a conciliation and / or arbitration process.
- PPA in Business Law
- Business Constitutional Law
- Company Law
- Modern Contracts
- Fusions and acquisitions
- Business Conflict Resolution
- Business Criminal Law
- PPA in Tax Management
- Tributary Code
- Income tax
- Sales Tax and ISC
- Customs taxes
- Local taxation
- PPA in Market Law
- Right of Free Competition
- Market Regulation
- Consumer Law
- Intellectual property
- Conciliation and Arbitration
- Official Degree:
- Master of Business Law
- Issued by Neumann Business School on behalf of the nation and registered in the National Registry of Degrees and Degrees of SUNEDU
- European Master Degree:
- European Master's Degree in Legal Management of Organizations
- Issued by the Business School of Extremadura - ITAE España
The Official Degree is issued in accordance with the Peruvian university legislation, in that sense it has the national and international validity that the laws and international agreements grant it.
- Countries with Reciprocity Agreements: Argentina, Bulgaria, Bolivia, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Chile, China, Ecuador, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Hungary, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Romania, Uruguay, Venezuela, Holy See, Ukraine, Russia and Brazil.
- Countries with which they have Trade Agreements that include Recognition of Degrees and Degrees: United States of America, European Union (Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, , Greece, the Netherlands, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia and Sweden)
Place of Classes: Edificio Neumann - Av. Bolognesi 987 Tacna
Class schedule: Saturdays from 4 pm to 9 pm and Sundays from 8 am to 1 pm
- Graduated from a university career, with a minimum duration of 5 years or 10 semesters
- Approve the admission process (review of resume and personal interview)
- Legalized copy of the Academic Degree (the same that must be registered in the National Registry of Degrees and Degrees of SUNEDU)
- Legalized copy of the National Identity Document
- Documented life history with the following aspects: personal data, studies, work experience, publications, participation in academic events, awards, distinctions received and scientific or cultural associations to which it belongs.
- Web enrollment forms
Duration of the program: The program is developed in 15 months of class, and 5 additional months to develop the research thesis.
Dedication of the Program: The program is of high intensity, requires participation of classes on weekends (according to the schedule) and distance learning activities during the rest of the days, in addition to performing face-to-face and non-face-to-face assessments.
The interested parties must pay the following concepts:
- Inscription S /. 300 *
- License plates/. 1,200 *
- Teaching Rights S /. 22,500 **
Prices according to TUPA 2017.
* Enrollment and Enrollment Fees are non-refundable
** Discounts are applied per group, by cash payment and by agreement.
There are additional concepts specified in the TUPA of the institution, the following are some related to the program:
- National Degree
- Thesis Advising of Degree S /. 1000
- Issuance of the Master's Degree S /. 1000
- International Degree
- Emission of the Masters Degree US $ 600
This school offers programs in:
Last updated May 15, 2017