In order to successfully obtain a Masters qualification, you will need to obtain a number of credits by passing individual modules. Most taught Masters will have a number of core modules which you must take and pass in order to obtain the qualification. The assessment of research Masters is almost always entirely by a single dissertation module or project.
Romanian university qualifications highly appreciated and recognized in Europe and beyond, lowest tuition fees and living cost in Europe. The Romanians have an old and rich history, especially in the capital Bucharest with its 2 million people. International students willing to study in Romania can apply either to the Ministry of Education and Research or to the chosen Romanian university, in order to receive the Letter of Acceptance.
Bucharest is the capital city of Romania and is a cultural, financial, and industrial hub of the country. Bucharest is also the largest city in Romania, having over 3 million inhabitants. It has 34 campuses 16 of these being public universities.
Request Information Master's Degrees in Theoretical Physics in Bucharest in Romania 2018
Master in Theoretical and Computational Physics [+]
- Introduction to quantum theory of identical particle systems
- Special Mathematics Chapters
- Introduction to physics of mesoscopic systems
- Linear response phenomena
- Transport phenomena in disordered materials
- Information and quantum communication
- Methods of simulation in theoretical physics
- Nonlinear dynamics, chaos, complex systems physics
- The theory of collisions
- Quantum electrodynamics
- The theory of intense laser interaction with atomic and nuclear systems
- Theory of groups with applications in quantum mechanics
- Computational methods in the theory of electronic structure of materials
- Hadronic matter theory under extreme conditions and plasma quarks and gluons... [-]