Russia is a top destination for graduate study and attracts students from all over the world. With a Master in Russia, students will earn a high quality, internationally recognized education in state-of-the-art facilities. Other reasons why students choose a Master in Russia is the good value of affordable education as well as lower cost of living. Students can also explore this exciting country with a rich culture and interesting history, welcoming and hospitable people, and various cultural sights to see.
With a Master in Russia, students can gain valuable international experience in a country with gaining influence and power. Russia has some excellent engineering and health programs. In addition, other programs students can choose from for a Master in Russia are business, management, finance, Eurasian studies, design, information technology, and economics.
Browse the Master in Russia programs below or narrow your search using the search boxes above. Take the next step today!
The MSA course is designed for individuals who have higher education qualifications, leadership qualities and an ambition to develop their professional expertise and make an outstanding career in sport administration. The main objective of the programme is to produce a new generation of effective sport managers with both strategic and operational skills. [+]
The MSA course is designed for individuals who have higher education qualifications, leadership qualities and an ambition to develop their professional expertise and make an outstanding career in sport administration. The main objective of the programme is to produce a new generation of effective sport managers with both strategic and operational skills. The MSA course was developed in cooperation with acclaimed university professors and sport management practitioners from across the world and obtained a license from the Federal Education and Science Supervision Agency (license No.1734 of December 18, 2012).PROGRAMME STRENGTHS:
- international faculty including 19 world-class experts from 10 countries; - location in the host city of the 2014 Winter Olympics and Paralympics; - integration of theoretical knowledge with practical experience in managing Olympic venues; - opportunities for practical application of skills at the Olympic venues; - international group of students; - unique combination of winter and summer Olympic sports. The course is based on the rich diversity of the Olympic legacy transformed into an original and innovative educational product. Students study both general and sport specific management subjects including the international business environment, sport diplomacy, economic theory, strategic management, marketing, finance and legal regulation within the sports industry. They also learn how political institutions (governments and other public authorities) work in the sport sector. Professional management skills are polished and developed through studying sport logistics, project management, risk management, event organisation, negotiating techniques, and other subjects. The curriculum utilizes a wide range of modern educational technologies: lectures... [-]
The Master’s degree program “Entrepreneurs for Tomorrow” is aimed in teaching students theoretical knowledge and practical skills on establishing small entrepreneurial companies and maintaining their sustainable development at the challenging markets. [+]
The program goal is to give deep knowledge in the field of linguistics and methodology of teaching Russian as a foreign language. Undergraduates have the opportunity to gain practical experience in both research work and teaching Russian as a foreign language. [+]
The CEMS MIM is a postgraduate, pre-experience degree open to a select group of students enrolled on a Master’s programme in one of 28 leading institutions [+]
CEMS is a strategic alliance of business schools, multinational companies and NGOs that together offer the CEMS Master's in International Management (MIM). The CEMS administrative officeis located on the HEC campus close to Paris, with the programme and corporate relations being managed by a dedicated team within each member school. You will find all CEMS member universities by using the keywords "CEMS" in the Master in Management Compasssearch engine or by clicking on the CEMS partners list below.
The CEMS MIM is a pre-experience postgraduate degree open to multilingual students enrolled in a Master's in Management program at one of the CEMS member schools. Students study at their home university for one semester and then spend a second semester at a different CEMS member school. Some students may even opt to take both semesters abroad, in two different schools (the “tri-national track”). Other key components of the course include: core courses in Strategy and Cross-Cultural Management, elective courses, skill seminars, business project and an obligatory international internship.... [-]
This educational program is aimed at training highly qualified translators working with basic and specialized terminology. They are ready to act as professionals and managers in the translation market using up-to-date innovative technologies that are actively applied in this field. [+]
The Master's in Public Policy is a two-year innovative practice-oriented program developing the skills required to articulate issues of public concern, analyze alternative policies, facilitate the adoption and implementation of specific public choices, and evaluate their effects. The goal is to educate professional analysts and managers capable to deal with complex public policy issues of the modern world. [+]
The program combines the fundamental theoretical and practical training in the field of software engineering - modern science and technology, to integrate the principles of mathematics and computer science with engineering approaches. Software engineering, based on mathematics and information technology (computing), is engaged in the industrial production of high-quality software systems. [+]
The program is implemented in conjunction with Intel Corporation – a leading developer and manufacturer of chips, platforms, IT and operating systems, and the integral components of server, network and communications products for the IT systems and technologies field. [+]
The aim of the program is preparing Masters of Science in Civil Engineering with high-level of knowledge in the field of management and organization construction projects, design of buildings and structures. [+]
International Master Degree Programme: Civil Engineering
The 5 best reasons to participate in the program
1. The programme is organized in SPBSPU - a recognized Russian leader in the field of higher engineering and economic education
2. Master program “Civil Engineering” is fully in English.
3. World-class professors from SPbSPU and leading European universities.
4. Unique opportunities for international mobility. We offer each student to take a semester abroad in English language in one of the European partner universities.
5. Selection of elective courses for building individual track based on personal interests.... [-]
The course offers students the opportunity to achieve a double degree, ie a double degree Master of study Modern Philology and Linguistics. [+]
The Master Educational Program in Quantum optics and Nanosciences is realized at the physical department of the National Research Novosibirsk State University, by the Section of Quantum optics and Section of Quantum [+]
The structure of the degree program consists of advanced professional studies, elective courses and Master’s Thesis. [+]
Masters’ program “Oil and Gas Sector Economics and International Energy Policy Issues” was launched in 2007 by MGIMO jointly with an Italian university Univerità di Commerciale Luigi Bocconi which is a recognized European leader in the field of economic and business education and which co-operates closely with major world energy companies. [+]
IBS Master in International Management is designed for students with a bachelor degree, proficient in the English language and aspiring to a successful career in international business. [+]
The MA in International Relations considers contemporary questions in International Relations theory and practice. The accent is on critical consideration of traditional approaches to the discipline. In the post-Cold War globalising [+]