A masters refers to the completion of a graduate study program that prepares students to further their knowledge of a specific subject or advance their careers. The majority of masters are granted by state or public universities.
The Master's degree of Public Administration (MPA) program imparts the managerial tools crucial to manage others within the public sector. The program is centered on an entrepreneurial comprehension of issues and opportunities at the state and local government levels.
The USA remains the world’s most popular destination for international students. Universities in the US dominate the world rankings and the country also offers a wide variety of exciting study locations. State university systems are partially subsidized by state governments, and may have many campuses spread around the state, with hundreds of thousands of students.
Flint is a city located in the great state of Michigan. Renowned for giving birth to the worldwide famous General Motors Company, Flint is an important city in the automobile industry. The city is home to a handful campuses and universities offering various degree and masters programs.
Request Information Part time Master's Programs in Public Administration in Flint in USA 2017
UM-Flint’s Master of Public Administration (MPA) degree, offered through the Horace H. Rackham School of Graduate Studies, is designed to prepare administrators to analyze problems and solve them effectively. [+]
Public Administration (MPA)
• UM-Flint’s Master of Public Administration (MPA) degree, offered through the Horace H. Rackham School of Graduate Studies, is designed to prepare administrators to analyze problems and solve them effectively.
• The MPA program is interdisciplinary, designed to meet the educational needs of students who have earned specialized, technical, or liberal arts degrees and who are seeking to expand or update their knowledge of administration.
• In addition to the General Program, four concentrations are available:
- Administration of Nonprofit Agencies
- Criminal Justice Administration... [-]