A Masters degree is an academic degree awarded to individuals who successfully denote a higher level of expertise. There are two main types of Masters - taught and research.
The master's degree in public administration encompasses the analysis of government organizations, policies, and programs. Individuals enrolled in the public administration program are able to study government decision-making and the behavior of elected and non-elected officials.
Education in the United States is mainly provided by the public sector, with control and funding coming from three levels: state, local, and federal, in that order. The common requirements to study at a higher education level in United States will include your admissions essay (also known as the statement of purpose or personal statement), transcript of records, recommendation/reference letters, language tests
Request Information Master's Degrees in Public Administration in Genesee in USA 2017
UM-Flint’s Master of Public Administration (MPA) degree, offered through the Horace H. Rackham School of Graduate Studies, is designed to prepare administrators to analyze problems and solve them effectively. [+]
Public Administration (MPA)
• UM-Flint’s Master of Public Administration (MPA) degree, offered through the Horace H. Rackham School of Graduate Studies, is designed to prepare administrators to analyze problems and solve them effectively.
• The MPA program is interdisciplinary, designed to meet the educational needs of students who have earned specialized, technical, or liberal arts degrees and who are seeking to expand or update their knowledge of administration.
• In addition to the General Program, four concentrations are available:
- Administration of Nonprofit Agencies
- Criminal Justice Administration... [-]