A masters refers to the completion of a graduate study program that prepares students to further their knowledge of a specific subject or advance their careers. The majority of masters are granted by state or public universities.
The master's degree in public administration encompasses the analysis of government organizations, policies, and programs. Individuals enrolled in the public administration program are able to study government decision-making and the behavior of elected and non-elected officials.
The United States of America is a large country in North America, often referred to as the "USA", the "US", the "United States", "America", or simply "the States". American colleges are funded by "tuition" charged to the student, which is often quite expensive, very commonly reaching into the tens of thousands of dollars per year.
Request Information Master's Degrees in Public Administration in Genesee in USA 2017/2018
UM-Flint’s Master of Public Administration (MPA) degree, offered through the Horace H. Rackham School of Graduate Studies, is designed to prepare administrators to analyze problems and solve them effectively. [+]
Public Administration (MPA)
• UM-Flint’s Master of Public Administration (MPA) degree, offered through the Horace H. Rackham School of Graduate Studies, is designed to prepare administrators to analyze problems and solve them effectively.
• The MPA program is interdisciplinary, designed to meet the educational needs of students who have earned specialized, technical, or liberal arts degrees and who are seeking to expand or update their knowledge of administration.
• In addition to the General Program, four concentrations are available:
- Administration of Nonprofit Agencies
- Criminal Justice Administration... [-]