A masters is awarded to students who have completed postgraduate level study in a specific field of study or area of professional practice while demonstrating a high level of mastery during the process.
A Master, which takes one to two years of schooling to receive, may help students improve their professional skills and gain knowledge in their chosen field. This improvement in skills and knowledge may lead to a highly skilled career with opportunities for advancement.
India, officially the Republic of India, is a country in South Asia. It is the seventh-largest country by area, the second-most populous country with over 1.2 billion people, and the most populous democracy in the world
Jharkhand is located in eastern India and is a state bordering that of Bihar to the south. Its name translates to the “Land of Forests” and the capital city is Rancha which is an industrial hub. It has several institutions offering programs in the fields of engineering and management alongside others.
View all Master's Degrees in Jharkhand in India 2017/2018
Brief Outlook of the program: WIBM offers a UGC Recognised MBA Degree with Industry Integrated to help you be productive at your workplace from day one; Equip students with foundation of management concepts in initial terms, followed by functional specialization in later terms [+]
Post Graduate Program in Management (PGPM)
Brief Outlook of the program:
• WIBM offers a UGC Recognised MBA Degree with Industry Integrated to help you be productive at your workplace from day one
• Equip students with foundation of management concepts in initial terms, followed by functional specialization in later terms
• Enhancement of conceptual framework with case studies.
• Continual enhancement of curriculum ensuring high level of relevance of learning.
• Lot of stress is laid on Soft skill development necessary for students – Personality development programs, communication lab, inter personal communication, behavioral skills, business etiquettes, teamwork, business English, General awareness.... [-]