In order to successfully obtain a Masters qualification, you will need to obtain a number of credits by passing individual modules. Most taught Masters will have a number of core modules which you must take and pass in order to obtain the qualification. The assessment of research Masters is almost always entirely by a single dissertation module or project.
The natural scientific field of physics involves studying the many aspects of matter and the ways in which it moves and changes through time and space. This fundamental discipline seeks to learn about the behavior of the universe through topics such as energy, force and mechanics.
Italy, officially the Italian Republic, is a unitary parliamentary republic within the European Union, located in Southern Europe. To the north, it borders France, Switzerland, Austria, and Slovenia along the Alps.
Among one of the very old cities of Italy, Bologna has always been a very distinguished place to visit and obtain education. Educational institutions, such as the University of Bolonga, boast of well-educated faculty and education in medieval art, music and culture.
Request Information Master's Degrees in Physics in Bologna in Italy 2018
The Master's degree programme in Physics is composed of 4 curricula taught in English and 1 curriculum taught in Italian. The international curricula are: Materials Physics and Nanoscience; Theoretical Physics; Nuclear and Subnuclear Physics; Applied Physics. [+]
The Master's degree programme in Physics aims at educating students on advanced specific skills in different areas of modern physics, based on a solid interdisciplinary scientific background.
More specifically, at the end of the course, students will:
- acquire a deep and up-to-date understanding of contemporary physics in its theoretical, experimental and applied aspects;
- know advanced mathematical and numerical tools for the description and the modelling of physical systems;
- gain the ability to model complex systems in different fields;
- gain the ability to use and design advanced instrumentation and measurement techniques;
- master the scientific method and techniques for the resolution of problems;... [-]