A masters refers to the completion of a graduate study program that prepares students to further their knowledge of a specific subject or advance their careers. The majority of masters are granted by state or public universities.
Management studies can prepare students for a management position in a variety of organizations, including the government. Many programs allow students to specialize in an area of their choosing, such as finance, marketing, economics or accounting.
A landlocked country found in the Central Europe region with Hungarian as their official language. The country’s mathematics and science approach are outstanding. It homes the world’s first technology institute. It is here that the first steam engine in Europe was built back in 1722.
Top Master Programs in Management Studies in Hungary 2018
The charter of the description of qualifications: Degree in Economics majoring in international business and management (Economist in International Economy and Business). [+]
The charter of the description of qualifications: Degree in Economics majoring in international business and management (Economist in International Economy and Business)
Who We expect the international economic and management master's violence?
• who are curious of the world economic events underlying the cause-effect relationships,
• people who like to deal with an analysis in which the national macro-economic processes in international / global trigger effects, and vice versa,
• who are in economic science belü l primarily in the corporate and regional (mezzo), macro and international economics, global issues of interest,... [-]
The charter of the description of qualifications: Degree in economics and public policy, public management course (Economist in Public Policy and Management). who are trained in economics ... [+]
The charter of the description of qualifications: Degree in economics and public policy, public management course (Economist in Public Policy and Management)
Who is waiting for the Public Management and Public Policy MA program?
A master of public management and public policy specialists are waiting
• who are trained in economics (University College), I would like to deepen their knowledge acquired, the government and the wider public sector to expand knowledge;
• who are the other disciplines (t & aacute; rsadalomtudományi, medical, legal, etc.. ) Earned Bachelor and Master level knowledge of the disciplines associated with wish, master-level public-policy management to gain knowledge; ... [-]
The CEMS MIM is a postgraduate, pre-experience degree open to a select group of students enrolled on a Master’s programme in one of 28 leading institutions [+]
CEMS is a strategic alliance of business schools, multinational companies and NGOs that together offer theCEMS Master's in International Management (MIM). TheCEMS administrative office is located on the HEC campus close to Paris, with the programme and corporate relations being managed by a dedicated team within each member school. You will find all CEMS member universities by using the keywords "CEMS" in theMaster in Management Compass search engine or by clicking on the CEMS partners list below.
The CEMS MIM is a pre-experience postgraduate degree open to multilingual students enrolled in a Master's in Management program at one of the CEMS member schools. Students study at their home university for one semester and then spend a second semester at a different CEMS member school. Some students may even opt to take both semesters abroad, in two different schools (the “tri-national track”). Other key components of the course include: core courses in Strategy and Cross-Cultural Management, elective courses, skill seminars, business project and an obligatory international internship.... [-]