A masters is earned after students complete an undergraduate degree program. To obtain a masters, you usually need to complete 12 to 18 college courses that often involve completing comprehensive tests and/or a thesis.
Information systems is a field of study that teaches students the most important elements of both business and computer science to prepare them for a field in several industries, including those with large mega-corporations, private market analyst positions and even important government jobs.
Russia or, also officially known as the Russian Federation, is a country in northern Eurasia. Education in Russia is provided predominantly by the state and is regulated by the Ministry of Education and Science. In Russia, it takes about 70 % of training time for the contact lessons with a teacher, the rest 30 % of the workload are devoted to the independent study of the material.
St. Petersburg city is located along the Neva River. It has a population of over 5 million residents. The city has 716 public schools and 80 vocational schools.
Request Information Master's Degrees in Information Systems in St. Petersburg in Russia 2017
The objective of the programme is to prepare Master of Science that possess knowledge of state-of-art and new trends of automation and intelligent. [+]
International Master Degree Programme: Intelligent Systems
The 5 best reasons to participate in the program
1. Graduates of this programme have great opportunities to be employed in Russian and international engineering and automation companies as well as to continue their education in international PhD programmes.
2. In two years candidates may receive two diplomas: from SPbSPU and from University of Hannover (Germany).
3. Unique opportunities for international mobility.
4. Master degree programme “Intelligent systems” is fully delivered in English.
5. World-class professors from SPbSPU and University of Hannover (Germany).... [-]
This course will introduce students to the basic concepts and principles of construction and the organization of the self-organizing networks, forecasts of development of Worldwide network in the direction of implementation of the concept of the Internet of Things, cluster analysis of network and algorithms in the self-organizing networks, ZigBee protocols, 6LoWPAN, RPL, structures of networks of the motor transport and Intellectual Transport System, system of e-health, the principles of creation of medical networks, nanotouch networks and their classification, molecular nanonetworks. [+]