The benefits of a Masters extend beyond improving your earning potential. They can provide you with personal and professional skills to accelerate your development. They are also an opportunity to differentiate yourself from your peers, many of whom will have similar A-level and undergraduate qualifications.
Earning a Master requires two years of education after earning a Bachelor. This advanced degree may help students to achieve their educational and professional goals, as the rigors of a Master’s program help train students in the skills and knowledge they need to land the career of their dreams.
Found in the Southern part of Asia, the Republic of India is second most populated country in the world with approximately 1.27 billion people. India has four types of universities; Central Universities, State Universities, Deemed University and Private Universities consisting in over 550+ institutions.
Jharkhand is located in eastern India and is a state bordering that of Bihar to the south. Its name translates to the “Land of Forests” and the capital city is Rancha which is an industrial hub. It has several institutions offering programs in the fields of engineering and management alongside others.
View all Master's Degrees in Jharkhand in India 2017
Brief Outlook of the program: WIBM offers a UGC Recognised MBA Degree with Industry Integrated to help you be productive at your workplace from day one; Equip students with foundation of management concepts in initial terms, followed by functional specialization in later terms [+]
Post Graduate Program in Management (PGPM)
Brief Outlook of the program:
• WIBM offers a UGC Recognised MBA Degree with Industry Integrated to help you be productive at your workplace from day one
• Equip students with foundation of management concepts in initial terms, followed by functional specialization in later terms
• Enhancement of conceptual framework with case studies.
• Continual enhancement of curriculum ensuring high level of relevance of learning.
• Lot of stress is laid on Soft skill development necessary for students – Personality development programs, communication lab, inter personal communication, behavioral skills, business etiquettes, teamwork, business English, General awareness.... [-]