A masters refers to the completion of a graduate study program that prepares students to further their knowledge of a specific subject or advance their careers. The majority of masters are granted by state or public universities.
Economics and administration is a hybrid field in which professionals are trained in both macro and micro economics. Analysis of history and understanding economic principles, along with knowledge of finance, public policy and business topics arm experts in making short and long term recommendations.
The United States of America is a large country in North America, often referred to as the "USA", the "US", the "United States", "America", or simply "the States". American colleges are funded by "tuition" charged to the student, which is often quite expensive, very commonly reaching into the tens of thousands of dollars per year.
Michigan is a Midwestern state of US. The name is derived from a French word meaning large water or large lake. Tourism is one of the major industries of the state. There are numerous universities and private colleges spread throughout the country. More than 10 of the universities are classified and research universities.
Request Information Master's Degrees in Economics and Administration in Michigan in USA 2017
The intent of the Master of Science in Taxation is to develop tax professionals who are prepared to serve in the public and private sectors with a broad understanding of compliance. [+]
UM-Flint’s Master of Public Administration (MPA) degree, offered through the Horace H. Rackham School of Graduate Studies, is designed to prepare administrators to analyze problems and solve them effectively. [+]
Public Administration (MPA)
• UM-Flint’s Master of Public Administration (MPA) degree, offered through the Horace H. Rackham School of Graduate Studies, is designed to prepare administrators to analyze problems and solve them effectively.
• The MPA program is interdisciplinary, designed to meet the educational needs of students who have earned specialized, technical, or liberal arts degrees and who are seeking to expand or update their knowledge of administration.
• In addition to the General Program, four concentrations are available:
- Administration of Nonprofit Agencies
- Criminal Justice Administration... [-]
The mission of the MHA is to teach and prepare individuals for managerial and leadership roles in the challenging and complex field of health care administration [+]