A masters refers to the completion of a graduate study program that prepares students to further their knowledge of a specific subject or advance their careers. The majority of masters are granted by state or public universities.
Many who pursue a higher education in engineering then go on to lead careers in civil engineering, which involves the creation and maintenance of civilian structures. This is done both in the public and private sectors.
Russia (Russian: Россия) is by far the largest country in the world, covering more than one-eighth of the Earth's inhabited land area. The former State Committee for Higher Education in Russia financed 240 universities, academies and institutes, making Russia a solid country to study in.
St. Petersburg city is located along the Neva River. It has a population of over 5 million residents. The city has 716 public schools and 80 vocational schools.
Request Information Master's Degrees in Civil Engineering in St. Petersburg in Russia 2017
The aim of the program is preparing Masters of Science in Civil Engineering with high-level of knowledge in the field of management and organization construction projects, design of buildings and structures. [+]
International Master Degree Programme: Civil Engineering
The 5 best reasons to participate in the program
1. The programme is organized in SPBSPU - a recognized Russian leader in the field of higher engineering and economic education
2. Master program “Civil Engineering” is fully in English.
3. World-class professors from SPbSPU and leading European universities.
4. Unique opportunities for international mobility. We offer each student to take a semester abroad in English language in one of the European partner universities.
5. Selection of elective courses for building individual track based on personal interests.... [-]