The benefits of a Masters extend beyond improving your earning potential. They can provide you with personal and professional skills to accelerate your development. They are also an opportunity to differentiate yourself from your peers, many of whom will have similar A-level and undergraduate qualifications.
Master in Business programs provide students with a foundational understanding of business principles that prepare them for careers in small business, multinational corporations, or government organizations.
Russia or, also officially known as the Russian Federation, is a country in northern Eurasia. Education in Russia is provided predominantly by the state and is regulated by the Ministry of Education and Science. In Russia, it takes about 70 % of training time for the contact lessons with a teacher, the rest 30 % of the workload are devoted to the independent study of the material.
St. Petersburg city is located along the Neva River. It has a population of over 5 million residents. The city has 716 public schools and 80 vocational schools.
Request Information Master's Degrees in Business in St. Petersburg in Russia 2017
The focus of the programme is to impart practical skills of management actions in business development in international markets — by case study, working in cross-cultural teams, business games and computer business simulation, experts’ workshops, visits on enterprises. [+]
International Master Degree Programme: International Business Development
The 5 best reasons to participate in the program
1. World-class professors from SPbSPU and leading European business schools.
2. Unique opportunities for international mobility. Possible semester abroad at academic partners of SPbSPU.
3. Double degree options with European universities.
4. Wide range of elective courses for building individual track based on personal interests. Our capabilities are to provide experience in international management not only of consumer goods, but also products for industrial use and high-tech goods.
5. The programme represents principles of business education with the content based on the current real-world experience.... [-]