A masters is awarded to students who have completed postgraduate level study in a specific field of study or area of professional practice while demonstrating a high level of mastery during the process.
Business analytics studies cover the technologies and skills utilized in the investigation and analysis of the past performances of businesses with the goal of gaining the proper insight to successfully drive business planning. It involves making business decisions based on statistics and data.
The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, commonly known as the United Kingdom and Britain, is a sovereign state located off the north-western coast of continental Europe.The two most famous (and oldest) universities are Oxford and Cambridge (often referred to as Oxbridge by many Britons) England also has several other world-class institutions, including several in London (notably Imperial College, the London School of Economics, University College London and King's College London, all are part of London University)
Request Information Master's Degrees in Business Analytics in London in United Kingdom 2017
As the role of big data becomes increasingly important, a one-year Hult Master of Business Statistics degree equips you with the analytical and business capability to translate data statistics and analysis into action. [+]
The focus of the programme is to impart practical skills of management actions in business development in international markets — by case study, working in cross-cultural teams, business games and computer business simulation, experts’ workshops, visits on enterprises. [+]
International Master Degree Programme: International Business Development
The 5 best reasons to participate in the program
1. World-class professors from SPbSPU and leading European business schools.
2. Unique opportunities for international mobility. Possible semester abroad at academic partners of SPbSPU.
3. Double degree options with European universities.
4. Wide range of elective courses for building individual track based on personal interests. Our capabilities are to provide experience in international management not only of consumer goods, but also products for industrial use and high-tech goods.
5. The programme represents principles of business education with the content based on the current real-world experience.... [-]
The Master of International Business programme is a unique hybrid of a business degree and an international affairs degree. The MIB aims to equip students with both the traditional business skills and the knowledge in the political, economic and socio-cultural aspects of the global marketplace. [+]
The aim of this 'cutting edge' programme is to develop practical skills and critical awareness in relation to the state-of-the-art in business/enterprise systems integration (from a service-oriented perspective). [+]