A masters refers to the completion of a graduate study program that prepares students to further their knowledge of a specific subject or advance their careers. The majority of masters are granted by state or public universities.
Business studies is an area of study in which students learn the skills necessary for running a business. Different topics may include advertising, marketing, managing money, communication, administration, business plan writing, and the hiring and training of employees.
Hungary is a landlocked country in Central Europe. It is situated in the Carpathian Basin and is bordered by Slovakia to the north, Ukraine and Romania to the east, Serbia and Croatia to the south, Slovenia to the southwest and Austria to the west.
Contact Schools Best Part time Master's Programs in Business Studies in Hungary 2017
The charter of the description of qualifications: Degree in Economics majoring in international business and management (Economist in International Economy and Business). [+]
The charter of the description of qualifications: Degree in Economics majoring in international business and management (Economist in International Economy and Business)
Who We expect the international economic and management master's violence?
• who are curious of the world economic events underlying the cause-effect relationships,
• people who like to deal with an analysis in which the national macro-economic processes in international / global trigger effects, and vice versa,
• who are in economic science belü l primarily in the corporate and regional (mezzo), macro and international economics, global issues of interest,
• who have a high standard of theoretical and applied economics knowledge economy while they want business, international relations, international studies, global knowledge acquired No ... [-]
The deed description of the qualifications: Degree in Economic Analysis (Economic Analysis). who earned bachelor of economics ... [+]
The deed description of the qualifications: Degree in Economic Analysis (Economic Analysis)
Who is waiting for the MA program in economics analyst?
• who have acquired basic training in economics I would like to deepen their understanding, expand knowledge about the economics; • other areas of science, who earned Bachelor and Master level knowledge of the disciplines associated with want, Master in Economics to acquire knowledge; • who are already on hivatásukhoz related systematic endeavor to acquire knowledge in economics.
Why the Economics MA program analyst to choose?
1st Because the analysis of economists to expect that both the business and government, both in the municipal sector, get a job with their qualifications and career prospects are stable. ... [-]
The charter of the description of qualifications: Degree in economics and public policy, public management course (Economist in Public Policy and Management). who are trained in economics ... [+]
The charter of the description of qualifications: Degree in economics and public policy, public management course (Economist in Public Policy and Management)
Who is waiting for the Public Management and Public Policy MA program?
A master of public management and public policy specialists are waiting
• who are trained in economics (University College), I would like to deepen their knowledge acquired, the government and the wider public sector to expand knowledge;
• who are the other disciplines (t & aacute; rsadalomtudományi, medical, legal, etc.. ) Earned Bachelor and Master level knowledge of the disciplines associated with wish, master-level public-policy management to gain knowledge; ... [-]
The charter of the description of qualifications: Degree in economics and mathematical economic analysis majors (Economist in Quantitative Economic Analysis). who have previous training in economics (University of ... [+]
The charter of the description of qualifications: Degree in economics and mathematical economic analysis majors (Economist in Quantitative Economic Analysis)
Who is waiting for the mathematical analysis Economics MA program?
Economic analysis of the mathematical special masters are waiting
• who have previous training in economics (University College) acquired their knowledge of the depth I want, in theory, be megalapozottabbá;
• who are the other areas of science (especially of mathematics, information technology) obtained in the initial or Master's level of knowledge they want with a high level of sound economic theory, to gain knowledge; ... [-]
The deed description of the qualifications: Chartered Financial and Insurance Mathematics Economics (Actuarial and Financial Economist, Mathematician). who finance, accounting, economic analysis ... [+]
The deed description of the qualifications: Degree in economics of insurance and financial mathematics (Actuarial and Financial Economist, Mathematician)
Who is waiting for the Insurance and Financial Mathematics Master's violence?
The insurance and financial mathematics masters are waiting for specialist
• those who finance, accounting, economic analysis or applied economics undergraduate acquired theoretical and methodological want to deepen their knowledge of public and private sectors in the insurance & eac ute, and expand knowledge of the financial sector;
• who are the other disciplines (mathematics, physics, information technology etc) earned Bachelor and Master level knowledge of the disciplines associated with wish, master-level math skills in insurance and financial gain. ... [-]
The CEMS MIM is a postgraduate, pre-experience degree open to a select group of students enrolled on a Master’s programme in one of 28 leading institutions [+]
CEMS is a strategic alliance of business schools, multinational companies and NGOs that together offer the CEMS Master's in International Management (MIM). The CEMS administrative officeis located on the HEC campus close to Paris, with the programme and corporate relations being managed by a dedicated team within each member school. You will find all CEMS member universities by using the keywords "CEMS" in the Master in Management Compasssearch engine or by clicking on the CEMS partners list below.
The CEMS MIM is a pre-experience postgraduate degree open to multilingual students enrolled in a Master's in Management program at one of the CEMS member schools. Students study at their home university for one semester and then spend a second semester at a different CEMS member school. Some students may even opt to take both semesters abroad, in two different schools (the “tri-national track”). Other key components of the course include: core courses in Strategy and Cross-Cultural Management, elective courses, skill seminars, business project and an obligatory international internship.... [-]
This is a one-year Master Certificate programme - European Master's in Public Administration - EMPA provided by the Center for Public Affairs Studies (CPAS) of the Faculty of Economics at the Corvinus University of Budapest. [+]
This is a one-year Master Certificate programme provided by the Center for Public Affairs Studies (CPAS) of the Faculty of Economics at the Corvinus University of Budapest.
The EMPA programme is focused on the comparative analysis of questions of public administration, public policy and public management in different (EU and non-EU) European countries in the context of processes of internationalization, Europeanization and European integration.
The programme is designed to provide a comparative understanding of public sector structures, policies and processes in different European countries, as well as a methodology for analyzing and dealing with different structures and processes of public sector management, guidance and control. A basic topic is the way in which the characteristics of different systems of government and administration within Europe relate to national and sub-national perspectives on issues, processes and institutions of European integration, both within and across the borders of the EU.... [-]
The CEMS MIM Programme is an internationally recognised pre-experience master programme open to highly skilled students aiming at an international business career. [+]
The International Economy and Business (IEB) program is a two-year, English-language Master’s program which has been ranked at No.4 by Bestmasters.com. It aims to make students master the most important competences in economics and business studies. [+]
This program targets real-life entrepreneurs who want to pursue further enterprise growth while improving their individual skills.. [+]
The Master in Entrepreneurship (ME) of the Ateneo Graduate School of Business (AGSB) and the ACE Center for Entrepreneurship and Management Education, Inc. (ACE-ME) targets real-life entrepreneurs who want to pursue further enterprise growth while improving their individual skills – repeating their successes with greater accuracy and committing less errors. With this end in mind, a program has been developed to consider the various competencies and capabilities that entrepreneurs need to acquire as they go through running their enterprises. The ME program features a comprehensive learning-by-doing program comprised of the Certified Master Entrepreneur (CME) course that may lead to a Master in Entrepreneurship Degree (ME). The program consists of a total of 90 days spread over three 6-month modules and mentoring sessions as scheduled. The AGSB shall grant the ME degree to participants who satisfactorily defend their Business Performance and Five-Year Plan, and complete the academic requirements of the AGSB.... [-]
The AGSB-ESSCA Master in Management is a 2-year program that allows you to study and hone your skills in the Philippines, France and Hungary. [+]
A tri-location program, the MASTER IN MANAGEMENT PROGRAM is a joint program between the Ateneo Graduate School of Business (AGSB), the leading graduate school of business in the Philippines and Ecole Superiere des Sciences Commerciales d’Angers (ESSCA), one of the top schools of business in France.Under this 4-semester joint program, the first semester of the program will be held in the AGSB Rockwell campus, the second will be held in ESSCA’s Budapest, Hungary campus, the third will be in ESSCA’s main campus in Angers, France and the fourth which takes up the thesis and internship requirements provides option for the students to do them either in Angers or in the Philippines.The entire program is English-taught by international faculty members from AGSB and ESSCA. The degree will be conferred by ESSCA after the satisfactory completion of the program requirements.The Master in Management Program obtained the European Program Accreditation System (EPAS) label of excellence awarded by the European Foundation for Management Development (EFMD).... [-]