A master's degree is a postgraduate academic degree. One must already have an undergraduate degree to apply for a master's program. Most master's degree program would require students to complete a master's thesis or research paper.
Masters in Biochemistry is the study or chemistry of living things.The biotech industry continues to grow, and it is becoming an essential part of our socio-economic, scientific and industrial progress.
The education ministry runs education in China. The government often provides partial funding for the higher education in the technical and public universities. The Chinese government has also developed academic curriculum that allows those students with vocational skills to nurture their talents.
Top Master Programs in Biochemistry in China 2018
35 State-level Scientific Research Projects, including 28 National Natural Science Foundation Projects [+]
Master in Biochemistry & Molecular Biology
1. Bachelor Degree
2. Pass the postgraduate entrance examination
3. 2 recommendation letters from (associate) professors
TUITION FEE (USD)
Other expenses information
1. Students in the Master and Bachelor Programs have to pay 800RMB (130USD) registration fee.
2. If the study period exceeds 3 months, students will be required to obtain a residence permit, the cost of which is 400RMB/half a year (65USD) and 800RMB/year (130USD).
3. Textbooks cost 800RMB/year (130USD).
4. LMU has three dormitories for international students. Normally, students share a room with another international student.... [-]
The university consists of 12 colleges, namely, College of Fisheries and life Science, College of Marine Science, College of Food Science and Technology, College of Economics and Management [+]
Master in Biochemistry and Molecular
Study period: three-year program
Time to Apply
Autumn term enrollment apply before 30th, June spring term enrollment apply before 31th, December
Qualifications and Documents Requested
Holding Bachelor degree (or equivalent), healthy, non Chinese-residential foreigner)
1. Application form
2. Certified Bachelor degree or equivalent, transcripts
3. Two recommended letters from academic experts
4. Certificate of HSK6 5.Academic examing( in writing and in oral)
Shanghai Ocean University
The university consists of 12 colleges, namely, College of Fisheries and life Science, College of Marine Science, College of Food Science and Technology, College of Economics and Management, College of Information, College of Engineering Science and Technology , College of Humanities, College of Foreign Languages, College of IEN, College of International Cultural Exchange, College of Adult Education and College of Vocational Training.... [-]