The benefits of a Masters extend beyond improving your earning potential. They can provide you with personal and professional skills to accelerate your development. They are also an opportunity to differentiate yourself from your peers, many of whom will have similar A-level and undergraduate qualifications.
Administration programs provide students with hands-on training through internships or projects, as well as lectures. Students can expect four years of study, and often are required to take courses unrelated to administration, such as biology and literature, to round out their degree.
Education in the United States is mainly provided by the public sector, with control and funding coming from three levels: state, local, and federal, in that order. The common requirements to study at a higher education level in United States will include your admissions essay (also known as the statement of purpose or personal statement), transcript of records, recommendation/reference letters, language tests
Michigan is a Midwestern state of US. The name is derived from a French word meaning large water or large lake. Tourism is one of the major industries of the state. There are numerous universities and private colleges spread throughout the country. More than 10 of the universities are classified and research universities.
Request Information Master's Degrees in Administration in Michigan in USA 2017
UM-Flint’s Master of Public Administration (MPA) degree, offered through the Horace H. Rackham School of Graduate Studies, is designed to prepare administrators to analyze problems and solve them effectively. [+]
Public Administration (MPA)
• UM-Flint’s Master of Public Administration (MPA) degree, offered through the Horace H. Rackham School of Graduate Studies, is designed to prepare administrators to analyze problems and solve them effectively.
• The MPA program is interdisciplinary, designed to meet the educational needs of students who have earned specialized, technical, or liberal arts degrees and who are seeking to expand or update their knowledge of administration.
• In addition to the General Program, four concentrations are available:
- Administration of Nonprofit Agencies
- Criminal Justice Administration... [-]
The mission of the MHA is to teach and prepare individuals for managerial and leadership roles in the challenging and complex field of health care administration [+]