The main companies in the automotive industry need professionals with specialized training and education in this field. There is a pressing need for personnel with specialist profiles for the industry with solid expertise in the business. This master's degree provides for internships in businesses in the automotive industry.
The course is aimed at professionals and trainers who would like to specialize in the automotive industry and who are graduates in business, economics, engineering, marketing, and law.
The program comprises of 11 modules.
- The Industry. Description, Function, and Interface
- Central and Functional Structure of the Manufacturer
- Central Structure of the Manufacturer. Financial Strategy and Management
- The Sales Department. Sales Areas
- The After-Sales Department
- The Dealer
- External Economic Actors
- Leadership. Management Skills
- Service Department
- Relations with society
*The internship will begin at the end of the master's degree course with a minimum period of 3 months and a maximum of 6.
- Automotive business project
Provide skills, competencies, and tools in all areas of the company related to the automotive sector, developing a global vision and its environment, integrating a common strategy.
It is a key opportunity to address new challenges and make successful decisions in an emerging and changing sector, through a professional experience of recognized prestige, with a practical approach applicable from the start.
- Executives in automotive companies.
- Dealership directors and managers.
- Sales managers and sales teams.
- Marketing managers.
- Purchasing managers and suppliers.
- Application for admission + documentation
- Admission test
- Personal interview
- Admissions Committee
Application for admission + documentation:
Complete an application form accompanied by the following documents:
- Copy of National Identity Card/Foreigners Identity Card/Tax Identification Number (DNI/NIE/NIF) or Passport
- Curriculum Vitae
- University degree certificate and academic record
- One photograph
The Admission Test consists of a set of multiple-choice questions in which numerical agility, verbal agility, and text compression are assessed. This test can be done in person at our facilities or online.
In the personal interview, the candidate's personal and professional objectives are discussed, as well as their suitability for the program.
The admissions committee will make an assessment and inform the candidate in writing of the admission result within two weeks.
Program taught in:
See 6 more programs offered by Institute For Advanced Management (CEU - IAM) »
Last updated April 9, 2019
This course is
Máster Ejecutivo en Direccion de Empresas de Automoción