The Masters Program in Transport Systems Engineering (LM-27592) provides students with the knowledge and tools necessary to manage a wide range of activities related to planning, programming, operating and monitoring transport systems and their individual components.
In particular, students will acquire knowledge and methodologies to:
- Optimize the use of infrastructures and services for transport by road, rail, air, and sea;
- Design transportation systems and their components, such as infrastructures, services, vehicles, terminals, and plants;
- Model vehicular flows on multi-modal networks to improve the mobility of people and goods, demand and supply interaction and equilibrium calculation;
- Design online and off-line models for transports system operation and management;
- Monitor mobility solutions from a technical, economic and environmental point of view, both ex-ante and ex-post.
Program taught in:
See 25 more programs offered by Sapienza University of Rome »
Last updated February 14, 2019
This course is