The Masters Program in Transport Systems Engineering (LM-27592) provides students with the knowledge and tools necessary to manage a wide range of activities related to planning, programming, operating and monitoring transport systems and their individual components.
In particular, students will acquire knowledge and methodologies to:
- Optimize the use of infrastructures and services for transport by road, rail, air, and sea;
- Design transportation systems and their components, such as infrastructures, services, vehicles, terminals, and plants;
- Model vehicular flows on multi-modal networks to improve the mobility of people and goods, demand and supply interaction and equilibrium calculation;
- Design online and off-line models for transports system operation and management;
- Monitor mobility solutions from a technical, economic and environmental point of view, both ex-ante and ex-post.
About the School
Since its founding over 700 years ago, Sapienza has played an important role in Italian history and has been directly involved in key changes and developments in society, economics and politics. It ha ... Read More