We offer specialized training for the teaching of Compulsory Secondary Education, Baccalaureate, Vocational Training and Special Regime Teaching.
Aimed at graduates of degrees directly related to the corresponding specialties or other related by conducting an entrance exam (see official table of degrees of direct access to specialties). Students must prove their command of a foreign language at level B1.
If you are interested in learning to
- Know the characteristics of the students, their social contexts and motivations.
- Know the processes of interaction and communication in the classroom and in the center, addressing and solving possible problems.
- Relate education to the environment and understand the educational role of the family and the community.
- Know the educational and cultural value of the subjects corresponding to the specialization and the contents that are taught in the respective teachings.
- Advise on the processes of quality assessment and the elaboration of the improvement plans of the centers and promote teacher training plans.
- Know the theoretical and practical developments of teaching and learning of the corresponding subjects.
- Know and apply innovative teaching proposals in the field of specialization.
What we offer you
Practices in schools regulated by agreement with the corresponding Educational Administration.
Offer of specific modules (Geography and History, Spanish Language and Literature, Biology and Geology, Economics, Training and Labor Orientation, Socio-Community Intervention and Community Services, Technology and Training Cycles of the Industrial Sector, Physical Education, English, Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry).
Teaching in Compulsory Secondary Education, Baccalaureate, Vocational Training and Special Regime Teaching.
RD 1393/2007 establishes, in Annex I, section 3.3., The generic or transversal competences that the student who has completed a Master's Degree must have acquired:
- That students know how to apply the knowledge acquired and their ability to solve problems in new or unfamiliar environments within broader (or multidisciplinary) contexts related to their area of study.
- That students are able to integrate knowledge and face the complexity of making judgments based on information that, being incomplete or limited, includes reflections on social and ethical responsibilities linked to the application of their knowledge and judgments.
- That students know how to communicate their conclusions - and the ultimate knowledge and reasons that support them - to specialized and non-specialized audiences in a clear and unambiguous way.
- That students have the learning skills that allow them to continue studying in a way that will be largely self-directed or autonomous.
The specific competences for the University Master's degree in teacher training in Compulsory Secondary Education and Baccalaureate, Vocational Training and Language Teaching are defined in ORDER ECI / 3858/2007, of December 27, which establishes the requirements for verification of the official university degrees that enable the exercise of the professions of Professor of Compulsory Secondary Education and Baccalaureate, Vocational Training and Language Teaching.