- Faculty Name: Faculty of Automatic Control and Computer Engineering
- Study domain: Systems Engineering
- Name of the university programme: Systems and Control
- Language of instruction: This study programme is offered in English.
- Type of studies (full time, part time, distance learning): Full time
- Standard length of studies (in years) & number of semesters: 2 years / 4 semesters
- Number of ECTS Credits (on semester and on length of studies): 30 credits / semester, 120 credits in total
- Academic calendar (starting and ending dates of the courses): October 1st – June 30th. Extended to September 30th for re-examinations.
Master’s studies in Systems and Control (SC) are intended for graduates having basic knowledge of automatic control and wishing to deepen their expertise in several research directions. The Systems and Control graduate programme has an interdisciplinary curriculum built on engineering branches as automatic control, applied informatics, robotics, communications, and electronics. The covered topics help the students to gain professional competences in:
– working with advanced concepts of systems theory and automatic control, computer science, artificial intelligence, information technology and communications;
– using advanced methods of computer-assisted modelling, simulation, identification, analysis and design of automatic control systems;
– designing, implementing, testing, operation and maintenance of technical equipment and advanced automatic control structures;
– software development to implement complex control algorithms using programming tools, artificial intelligence techniques and advanced technologies.
The graduates of the SC master programme have competences suitable for obtaining jobs in companies, academic institutions and research centres with interest in fields as systems engineering, automatic control, applied informatics.