- Faculty Name: Faculty of Civil Engineering and Building Services
- Study domain: Civil Engineering
- Name of the university program: Structural Engineering
- Language of instruction: This study program is offered both in English and Romanian.
- Type of studies (full-time, part-time, distance-learning): Full-time
- Standard length of studies (in years) & number of semesters: 2 years/4 semesters
- Number of ECTS Credits (on semesterS and on length of studies): 30 credits/semester, 120 credits in total
- Academic calendar (starting and ending dates of the courses): October 1st – June 30th. Extended to September 30th for re-examinations.
A modern interdisciplinary study program offered at the Faculty of Civil Engineering since 2005, the first English-taught master’s program in the field of Civil Engineering in Romania. The program is intended to help students gain expertise in designing civil engineering structures, develop skills in construction project management, finite element analysis and many more.
Duration & Credits
Jobs and internships.
Admission & Fees
EU/EEA/Swiss Confederation citizens must acquire recognition of graduated studies for admission in a Romanian higher education institution, which will have to be assessed by the Romanian Centre for Equivalence and Recognition of Diplomas (CNRED). A certificate issued by CNRED recognising the candidate’s previous studies will have to be included in the application papers, along with application form and copies of study documents, birth certificate, passport, medical certificate, international English language certificate, photos and, where applicable, name change documents, certification showing student status and diploma.
Non-EU citizens’ application file must include application form and copies of study documents, academic records for completed studies, birth certificate, passport, medical certificate, international English language certificate, the document proving residence abroad and the document proving payment of the file processing fee.
Important: other than these general requirements, each candidate must also meet certain specific requirements when applying to this study program.
Admission to this Master’s program is based on the average grade of the Bachelor’s graduation exam (50%), but candidates must also pass an interview (50%).
- For non-EU students, the tuition fee is 270 EUR per month (2430 EURO per year).
- For EU students, the tuition fee is 3000 RON per year.
About the School
TUIASI students have access to top notch technical studies, as the university is one of the best in the country and Eastern Europe. Great professors, relevant courses and new labs await you.