- Title awarded: MASTER IN SOCIAL INNOVATIONS IN EDUCATION
- Training level: Master
- Methodology: On-site
- Duration of the program: 2 YEARS
- Credits: 44
- 2019 tuition fee: $ 5,200,900
* The General Administrative and Financial Council of Uniminuto sets the fees to be charged for tuition and subsidies for all academic programs, in accordance with the socio-economic contexts where the institution is present, therefore the tuition and subsidy values will present differences between venues and academic programs (Agreement 112 and 113 of 2018 and 114 of 2019).
- Snies: 105198
- Knowledge area: Education Sciences
- Academic unit: Faculty of Education
- Academic quality: Qualified record
- Qualified Registry Number Resolution No. 428 of January 14, 2016 - Validity 7 years
Presentation of the program
The creation of the Master's program in Social Innovations in Education is justified from four complementary aspects, related in the first instance to a review of the status of training at this academic level in related subjects, both nationally and internationally; in the second instance, with the presentation of aspects that aim to determine the training needs in this area of knowledge in the local, regional and national context; on the other hand, with the potential opportunities that this program offers to teachers who are trained in the master's degree, both in their particular context and in the panorama of educational processes at the national level; and finally, with the aspects that are configured as distinctive of the program and that affirm its particularities, facing the Uniminuto training experience.
Profile of the applicant
The entrance profile to the Master in Social Innovation in Education is composed of professionals, preferably with teaching experience and with interest in the processes of research and social innovation in education.
The graduate of the Master in Social Innovations in Education is characterized by its ability to propose, manage and determine the impact of innovative proposals in the educational context in general; promote social processes of gender inclusion, actors in the post-conflict, interculturality and different capacities ; Actively participate in academic communities by socializing their progress and achievements; recognize and dialogue with various types of knowledge generated both inside and outside the canons and academic paradigms; as well as recognize and encourage the participation of diverse communities in diverse cultural and social contexts.
In particular, the professional profile of the graduate in the Research modality is characterized by:
- Organize, manage and lead research processes aimed at visualizing different types of knowledge and answering relevant questions about inclusive and innovative professional praxis.
- Identify theoretical or practical problems of diverse educational contexts and based on this, propose and / or lead research projects in the field of inclusion and management of social innovations.
- Recognize, organize and integrate in a coherent way the theoretical knowledge that bases his research proposals and his professional praxis.
- Determine the methodological elements, design, techniques and instruments and their relevant application to answer research questions and / or educational needs in diverse educational contexts.
- Develop and assume processes of systematic inquiry about research objects in the field of inclusion, innovation and social management of education.
- To assume a critical position in front of the processes, results, scope and consequences of the investigations that it carries out.
- Fill out the registration form.
- Attach a photocopy of the identity document (citizenship card, identity card, passport, corresponding visa, immigration card or the valid document that proves that it is in process).
- Attach a photocopy of the Degree Certificate in the undergraduate program.
- Attach labor certification or related experience, when the program for which you wish to register so requires.
- Attach receipt of payment of registration fees.
- The other requirements required by the Program to which you enter, which have been duly authorized.
Scholarships, subsidies and discounts
Uniminuto has established a series of agreements at the inter-institutional level, to achieve the continuity of the academic process of the students and for this, it has the support of the following entities:
- Outsourcing Bussines Company SA (Colfondos)
- District Secretariat of Social Integration
- ATLAS Group
- Bogotá legal status
- Acosta Restrepo Brothers Foundation
- Solidarity Foundation for Colombia
- Andean Center for Technical Studies LTDA.
- Agrarian Bank of Colombia
- Cooperativa Multiactiva Crucial DC
- Sodimac Colombia SA
About the School
El Sistema Universitario UNIMINUTO, inspirado en el Evangelio, el pensamiento social de la Iglesia, la espiritualidad Eudista y el carisma del Minuto de Dios, tiene como propósito: Ofrecer educación s ... Read More