Language of instruction: English
Graduates are prepared to work in all of the technical areas of companies that deal with the manufacturing, processing and development of both structured and functional bio/nanomaterials. Possible career opportunities include:
• Chemical information management specialist
• Industrial and commercial consultant
• Specialist consultancy
ENTRY REQUIREMENTS AND ADMISSION
• Candidates must be assessed to confirm their possession of the minimum curricular and experiential requirements.
• A certified B2-level knowledge of English is required.
- Colloids And Interfaces
- Condensed Matter Physics
- Microscopy And Structural Characterization Techniques
- Nano-biomaterials And Laboratory
- Simulation Of Molecular And Periodic Systems
ACCESS TO FURTHER STUDIES
Professional Master's Programmes (1st and 2nd level) and PhD programmes