The Master's Degree in Political and Business Communication managed by ID Digital School as collaborating identity of the Camilo José Cela University, is offered in two modalities: On-site or Distance learning. It combines theoretical training with a purely practical approach, which provides a broad vision and is completed by integrating the knowledge and skills necessary to carry out effective communication, learning to create strategies and transmit plans and programs, essential activity of entrepreneurs and politicians.
Thanks to its official Master's degree, approved by the National Agency for the Evaluation of Quality and Accreditation (ANECA), it is valid in 49 countries, 27 of the European Union plus another 22, it allows those who study it to have the option of entering Direct way to a PhD.
This Master's degree in Political and Business Communication is aimed at:
- Students who want to expand their training in Political Communication and Business Communication, to make their career in these areas.
- Communication and policy professionals who wish to learn how to develop and apply effective communication strategies.
- All those people who want to start developing their professional career in the world of business communication.
Being specially designed to facilitate the insertion of students in the working world, all students carry out internships in companies and institutions.
Why study this Master in Political and Business Communication?
Mastering the disciplines of political communication and business communication is increasingly necessary to achieve success in business or in political life.
This master is different from many others because it is official, with all that that entails. It also has 8 editions with success. The master's degree is taught by executives of the sector, recognized academics and with real experience.
The paid internships in companies are an integral part of this master's degree, giving the student the opportunity to combine the experience in the real world with knowledge acquired in class.
Not all candidates for the master's degree are admitted. The master has a selection process, where only those candidates who contribute the most and have the best profile are chosen.
Finally, the vast majority of students who take this master's degree achieve their goal, either to enter the labor market or to recycle their knowledge to change their professional career in the field of communication.
Requirements for access to the Master
- Higher degree (bachelor's, diploma or engineering)
- ID / Passport
- Curriculum vitae
- Admission application form
- Recommendation letters
- Motivation letter
Hours and Duration
October - May
Class from Monday to Thursday
6:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
October - -May
Official Master's Program 60 ECTS credits
- Classes and student work: 42 ECTS
- Internships in companies: 12 ECTS
- Final Master Project: 12 ECTS
- Expert in crisis
- Counselor in political and business intelligence
- account executive
- Community manager
- Digital journalist
- Speaker Maker
- Personal advisor and 360º
- On-Site Modality: € 7400 (*)
- Distance Modality: 4400 € (*)
Payment in one or several installments
(*) More academic record opening fees
Program taught in: