The key objective of this program is to provide participants with the practical knowledge and skills necessary to anticipate and respond successfully to the challenges and business opportunities that exist in the market, from a strategic business perspective.
Students will obtain a global vision of Marketing Management and Sales Management, within the framework of current organizations, acquiring knowledge and developing skills that allow understanding the key aspects for the development of strategies to attract new customers. , the improvement of relations with current customers and the increase of productivity, challenging new competitors.
This specialized program also provides professionals in the Marketing and Commercial areas with the most up-to-date knowledge and techniques, which will allow them to have a better qualification and a greater professional career within the organization.
Addressing your current and future needs, this Master Program in Marketing Management and Commercial Strategy offers the possibility of being done by adding two areas of specialization called EMID (programs for middle managers and managers), which make up the complete Master Program.
These EMIDs are specialized higher programs in the two fundamental areas of the Master in Marketing Management and Commercial Strategy, which participants can perform simultaneously or complementary.
The accomplishment is integrated of both programs and the realization of the final project of Master accredits the Master degree.
Higher Program Emid in Marketing Management 255 hours
Principles And Values Of Marketing 20 hours
- Presentation and Concepts
- The Basics of Marketing
- Internal and External Analysis of the company
- Strategic Management
Strategic Marketing 36 hours
- Introduction to Strategic Marketing
- Strategic marketing Intelligence, information and research in Marketing
- Planning and BSC
- The Marketing Plan
- CRM and Database Management converted into information
- Market segmentation and positioning
- Commercial and market research
Operational Marketing 32 hours
- Product Policy
- Pricing policy
- Distribution and Retail Systems
- Promotion and publicity
- Marketing campaings
Digital Marketing: Digital Business 48 hours
- Social Networks for Commercial Management and Marketing environments
- Workshop: Business Plan and Digital Strategy
- Business development
- Social Media, analytics and content marketing
- Online marketing
- Monitoring, tools and Big data
- Relationship Marketing and Trade Marketing
- Analysis of the Competition
Experiential Marketing 16 hours
- Marketing of Experiences and Loyalty
- Emotional Marketing and the Marketing Plan
- New Customer Profiles and new consumption habits
- Psychology of commercial activity and marketing: Neuromarketing
International Marketing 28 hours
- International marketing
- International Markets
- Foreign trade
Superior Emid Program in Commercial Management 220 hours
Commercial Strategic Management 30 hours
- The Commercial Plan as a Management strategy
- Management and Commercial Planning
- The Sales Strategy, Customer Recruitment and Loyalty
- The Director or Director of Sales: Concept and functions
- The Director or Director of Sales: Your role in Organizations
Management and Management of the Sales Team 50 hours
- Commercial Team Selection
- Commercial team formation
- Sales Team Management
- Planning and Organization of the Seller's work
- Forms of contracting and types of contracts
- Rewards codes and compensation systems
- Evaluation and Control
- Techniques and tools for communication and relationship with customers
- Communication in the company
- Telephone sales and call centers
- To sell
- The Sales Process, sales interview
Negotiation and sales techniques 45 hours
- Public Relations and Business Protocol
- Commercial contacts and preparation of Events
- The sale by securities and the emotional sale
- Public speaking
- Sales workshop
Attitudes and Commercial Skills 20 hours
- The attitude in the company
- Management of personal image for managers and entrepreneurs
- The Decision Making
Modules common to both Emid programs 75 hours
Economic and Financial Marketing Management 15 hours
- Economy and Finance for non-financial
- Management Budgets
Personal Skills, Professionals and Directives 60 hours
- Motivation of the sales team
- Management Styles and Entrepreneurship
- Development of Personal Talent for professional excellence
- Culture and Corporate Social Responsibility
- Master class
The Chamber of Commerce of Seville will offer guaranteed places for internships in more than 100 local companies. The non-labor practices are voluntary, unpaid and with a duration of 4 months.
At the beginning of the Academic Program the student can request the realization of Non-Labor Practices (not compulsory) in some of the most important companies in Seville, which improves their employability, through the different advantages they bring to students:
- The practices will be added to your CV as a relevant activity during your training course.
- They will give you the confidence to face any job interview: a confidence based on real work experience.
- They will have a differential advantage compared to other candidates when looking for a job.
The internships last for four months, are held during the academic year and require an exclusive dedication of between 25 and 30 hours per week, being perfectly compatible with the class schedule of the Master. The internships are not obligatory to obtain the Master Degree.
The practices usually start in March and take place in the morning, although these characteristics may vary depending on the company and the circumstances in which they are carried out.
The list of local companies is made up of Sevillanas companies with a higher volume of turnover or for their formative interest. Students from other provinces, such as Cádiz, Córdoba, Granada and Málaga will also be assisted in their demand for an internship position in their demarcation companies, although in this case the internships are not guaranteed:
- Destroman, SL
- Polygroup Europe, SL
- Grupo R Queraltó, SA
- Suma Networking
- Doblerc Comunicaciones, SL
- Sizet Experience, SL
- Viajes El Corte Inglés, SA
- Media Interactiva Software, SL
- Xtrared, SL
- Ignus Community
- Globinnova, SL
- Letter B Comunicación Visual, SL
- Asistencias De Tecnicas Reunidas, SL
- Boxpmo Projects, SL
- Emprépolis, SL
- Extraice, SL
- Camacho Sport
- Grubenort, SL
- Segurosveterinarios Online, SL
- Infotrading Creativo, SL
- Par 3 Studio
- Iagt (Trevenque Sistemas de Información, SL)
- Industrias Sombrereras Españolas, SA
- Es.Cultura Events
- Ribeca Consultores, SC
- Biable, SL
- Speaking School, SL
- Marlo Technologies
- Racormance, SL
- Agencia Andaluza De Promocion Exterior, SA
- The Giraldillo Comunicación Cultural, SL
- Hardwork International Trading, SL
- Plasticosur, SA
- Bloonde Web, SL
- Sicrom Servicios De Sistemas Y Comunicaciones, SL
- Edutravel Consultores, SL
- Indica Sur, SL
- Innofabri, SL
- Clicgoo Goods
- Merkinsio, SL
- Bubo Car Certificated, SL
- Device Push
- Alberto López Martínez
- Generates Mobile Solutions, SA
- Haciendas Bio, SA
- Hermanos Pineda Y Rivera, SL
- Bioplagen, SL
- Brandmedia, SL
- Quality Brand, SL
- Audit And Consulting Of Privacy And Security, SL
- Gómez Maqueda, SA
- Club Antares (Cefna SLU)
- Organizational Development, Personas Y Productividad, SL (Dopp Consultores)
- Invertions Plus, SL
- Basamento Inversion, SL
- Plagas Online, SL
- Mac Puar, SA
- Argania Travel
- J.Huesa, SL
- "Cocinas Y Muebles Angulo SLU"
- Wellness Telecom, SL
- Sdad. Cooperativa Andaluza Ganadera Del Valle De Los Pedroches (Covap)
- Food Bank Foundation of Seville
- Lina 1960, SL
- Oleoestepa, S.Ca.
- Alemany Marketing, SL
- Panambi Collection, SL
- Estefania Leiva Alba Twelve
- Bollore Transport Logistics Spain, SAU
- Portal 14 Agency
- Empremedia, SL
- Singularize Spain Travel Group, SL
- Rectio Inversiones, SL
- Lando Inversiones, SL
- Es.Cultura Eventos (Ibérica De Servicios Sc)
- Asistencias De Tecnicas Reunidas, SL
- Delta Blau, SL
- Avantine Consultores, SL
- Inventtatte, SL
Participants and Scholarships
Postgraduates who seek to develop and grow in their professional skills in the Commercial and Marketing Management.
Professionals interested in accessing positions of responsibility in commercial departments, managers of the commercial area and managers of SMEs that wish to update and / or contrast their knowledge and experiences.
Students who have previously completed the Commercial Management and Marketing course.
Postgraduate and unemployed for master programs:
Scholarships of 10% up to 50% discount of the total amount of tuition.
Scholarships from 10% to 100% discount of the registration fee.
Scholarships of 30% discount of the registration fee.
Junior employment scholarships:
They offer the student the possibility of taking a Master at cost 0 and at the same time, to the company, they give him the opportunity to have a professional granted for 12 months.
International troyes scholarships:
An academic and work experience is very convenient to finish training the current professionals in an increasingly global and demanding business market. In this context, the Master's students of the Chamber of Commerce of Seville will be able to study and carry out internships abroad thanks to the collaboration agreement signed with the Groupe Ecole Supérieure de Commerce de Troyes in Champagne, by which the students of both institutions have the possibility of obtaining double degrees in both institutions, attending both programs.
This course can be rewarded according to the Continuing Education system through the monthly Social Security contribution bulletins. All procedures must be done at least 7 days before the start of the course. See conditions.
The Chamber of Commerce of Seville will manage the existing aid free of charge.
The Chamber of Commerce of Seville is committed to the promotion of the entrepreneurial spirit and the development of entrepreneurship, rewarding three Master's projects, with a check of services valued at 6000 euros, including staying for 6 months in the Business Incubator of the Chamber of Sevilla.
Possibility of financing:
Check conditions according to each case.
(Consult the regulatory base for scholarships and grants)
José Miguel Borrego
Studying at the School of Business has been a before and after in my life at an academic and professional level. Great teachers, great professionals, a center always attentive to the student and a great program of internships in companies.
Alba Troncoso Romera
"At the end of the race, it is always hard to decide with your postgraduate studies, but after the course I think that choosing the Chamber of Commerce was totally a success, both for the subject and for the people. step towards the future work that I want to have, and that today I have already been able to put into practice many of the things that they have taught me there. "
Program taught in: