This MSc programme takes two years and combines curricula in Marketing and Communication, Accounting and Finance and lastly, International Management by encompassing a wide range of topics management-related. The courses (entirely taught in English) will cover many subject-areas such as strategy, innovation, marketing, administration, corporate finance, and management control.
This degree programme also offers the possibility to get a double/joint degree with other European Universities:
- Double Degree with the École Supérieure de Commerce de Paris-Europe (France)
Students enrolled in the Master’s degree in Management can obtain a Double degree: a Master’s degree in Management at the University Ca’ Foscari Venice and Master in Management from ESCP-Europe.
- Double Degree with the Universität Hohenheim in Stuttgart (Germany)
Students enrolled in the Master’s degree in Management can obtain a Double Degree: a Master’s degree in Management at the University Ca’ Foscari of Venice and Master of Science in International Business and Economics (M. Sc.) or Master of Science in Management (M. Sc.) from the Hohenheim University.
Level of qualification
Master's Degree Programme
Access to the programme
Open admission, with evaluation of minimum curricular requirements: 210 available places (70 for each curriculum).
Quota reserved to non-EU students residing outside Italy: 15 seats.
- A proper individual educational background and the minimum curricular requirements.
- A certified knowledge of English at minimum level B2 is also required from the time of enrollment, or to be ascertained by the time the degree is awarded, depending on the curriculum chosen.
Details about the assessment procedures are available in the webpage dedicated to test and admission requirements.
- Accounting and Finance (fully taught in English)
- International Management (fully taught in English)
- Innovation and Marketing (fully taught in English)
The Master’s Degree Course in Management aims to create experts in Management of Public and Private organisations that are confronted with the problems and opportunities dictated by the profound transformations on the economic scene on a national and international level. The course develops specific knowledge and skills in the field of Management through innovative teaching that actively involves the student, comparing it with the main players in the world of business and with local institutions
Graduates in this Master’s Degree Programme can work in public and private organisations that are confronted with international dynamics in the functions involved in strategy, innovation, marketing, administration, corporate finance and management control.
Access to further studies
Professional Master’s Programmes and Ph.D. programmes.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated June 19, 2018