Albanian, Arabic, Czech, English, French, German, Modern Greek, Hebrew, Italian Sign Language (LIS), Polish, Portuguese/Brazilian, Romanian, Russian, Serbo-Croatian, Spanish.
• English Linguistics (Double Degree) (taught in Italian and English)
• Language Sciences (taught in Italian OR English)
Graduates are prepared for work in linguistic education, international cooperation and international institutions and public services related to cross-cultural communication. Possible career opportunities include:
• Linguist or philologist
• Language teacher
• Media researcher
• Consultant for multimedia publishing and communication
• Italian Sign Language expert
ENTRY REQUIREMENTS AND ADMISSION
• Candidates must be assessed to confirm their possession of the minimum curricular and experiential requirements.
• The English Linguistics curriculum has a separate admission procedure; please see the programme web page for details.
• The Language Sciences path requires a certified B2-level knowledge of English.
• For the other paths and curricula, a certified B2-level knowledge of Italian and a certified B2-level knowledge of English is required.
DOUBLE/JOINT DEGREES AVAILABLE
European joint master English and American Studies: Otto-Friedrich Universität – Bamberg (Germany); Karl-Franzens Universität – Graz (Austria); Pécsi Tudományegyetem – Pécs (Hungary); Université Paris Diderot – Paris 7 (France). The selection procedure is managed by a consortium through a dedicated portal.
Double degree with the Goethe-Universität (Germany). Ca’ Foscari issues a yearly call for applications for this double degree programme.
- Psychological Aspects Of Language Education
- English Language
- Germanic Philology
- Comparative Syntax
- Germanic Philology
- Theories Of Language Education
ACCESS TO FURTHER STUDIES
Professional Master’s Programmes (1st level and 2nd level) and PhD programmes.
About the School
Originally established in 1868 as the first Business School in Italy, Ca’ Foscari University of Venice is a modern university, which encompass a vast and varied array of undergraduate and graduate deg ... Read More