Official Degree: Master's Degree in Interior Design
Duration / ECTS: 1 year / 60 ECTS
Places / Campus: 25 / Alfara
Taught in: Spanish
Pixabay / Pexels
I direct to
Academic fees and grants
|Graduates, Diplomas or Graduates in Architecture, Design, Fine Arts, Higher Engineering in Industrial Organization, and professionals with proven experience. As well as other higher or middle degrees related to the activity.||
Ignacio Juan Ferruses
|Check the academic rates of this Master. The San Pablo CEU University Foundation is the educational institution that allocates the most money in Spain to investing in scholarships and grants.|
- CG1. Capacity for analysis and synthesis, giving effectiveness to decision making.
The achievement of this competence implies being able to gather, analyze and synthesize relevant data, in order to make decisions that involve solving the problems raised or detecting them, whether theoretical or practical, with the ultimate goal of transmitting the conclusions obtained.
- CG2. Ability to work in interdisciplinary teams, negotiation and consensus capacity.
The achievement of this competence implies being able to integrate into organizations and work teams, as well as leading them, being able to negotiate, manage and mediate in the assumption of agreements from the objective of achieving the most just and convenient solution to the proposed purposes; contributing assertively and respectfully to the delimitation, planning and development of the proposed objectives.
- CG3 Ability to investigate and relate the various areas of knowledge that converge in professional practice.
The achievement of this competence implies the acquisition of a global vision of both problems and solutions, and the possibility and ability to relate diverse knowledge that lead to the most efficient and effective solutions to complex issues. The professionals required in a society like the current one must necessarily assume the complexity of the changes and, therefore, the consideration of the multiple variables that make up the optimal solutions.
- CG4. Self-learning ability, responsibility for learning itself. Commitment to excellence.
The achievement of this competence implies being able to design a work plan as well as undertaking its completion, in due time, with constancy and flexibility, anticipating and overcoming the difficulties that arise in its development and integrating the modifications required in the development process, in a professional and qualified way.
- CG5 Ability to adapt to technological changes. Sensitivity to the need for knowledge update. Adaptation to new situations.
The achievement of this competence implies being aware of the current reality and the challenges that arise, assuming changes as a constant, assuming the need for continuous learning throughout life and the necessary adaptation to the professional environment that varies in a way fast and constant, and each time this trend will become more apparent.
- CG6. Ethical and professional awareness. Active respect, both for people and for the environment. Professional ethics. Attitude to propose solutions sensitive to social needs and assess their impact.
The achievement of this competence implies having an attitude of seeking truth from different orders of knowledge, about human nature and the dignity of people common to all men and women, with particular attention to ethical and moral implications. . Respect and awareness in the maintenance of sustainable living conditions, with special emphasis on environmental aspects.
- CG8. Having founded and rigorous criteria about the current society and culture.
The achievement of this competence implies acquiring criteria that allow us to understand and value the current society and culture, based on the rigorous consideration of the present reality and its historical roots, which then allow us to participate responsibly in social life.
- CG9 Being able to understand and synthesize complex propositions, in a critical sense, in the context in which they are presented.
The achievement of this competence implies being able to define, distinguish and relate both the basic concepts and the premises on which the exposition of any argument is constructed, as well as to state and base its content in a synthetic and critical way, in the scientific context , political, media, organizational, etc. - in which they are presented.
- CE1. Analyze the environment and know the historical and social context of the interior design project.
- CE2. Know the ergonomic and spatial needs of the interior design project.
- CE3. Project spaces providing innovative and sustainable conceptual, aesthetic and constructive solutions.
- CE4. Organize the spaces according to the functional needs of each particular project.
- CE5. Represent project ideas in a standardized technical graphic manner.
- CE6. Know and solve the user's needs through project methodologies.
- CE7. Integrate theoretical, cultural and technical knowledge in the resolution of interior design projects.
- CE8. Project interior spaces integrating the aesthetic aspects with the constructive ones in a reasoned and sustainable way.
- CE9. Analyze the technical and economic feasibility of the interior design project.
- CE10. Know the technical, economic and aesthetic characteristics of the materials available in the market for the formalization of the interior design project.
- CE11. Communicate clearly and intelligibly graphically the result of the interior project for public presentation.
- CE12. Know the criteria of your research related to interior design and achieve its objectives.
- CE13. Know the current legislation and administrative processes regarding projects of design of commercial spaces and restoration.
- CE14. Project interior spaces for commercial and catering use.
- CE15. Know the current legislation and administrative processes regarding projects of design of professional and corporate spaces.
- CE16. Project interior spaces for professional and corporate use.
- CE17. Know the current legislation and administrative processes regarding design projects of cultural and exhibition spaces.
- CE18. Project interior spaces for cultural and exhibition use.
- CE19. Know the current legislation and administrative processes regarding projects for the design of residential and hospitality spaces.
- CE20. Project interior spaces for residential and hospitality use.
- CE21. Presentation and defense before a university tribunal of a Master's Final Project, consisting of an exercise in the integration of training content and acquired skills.
The profile of the professional trained in this master will be able to address a project to design a space for a specific use, in many cases related to the company and the brand image. Another basic objective of the training is to enhance the exchange between professionals and students, through their integration into teaching practice. The studies offered are aimed at being a reference Master in the professional sector to which they are oriented thanks to the participation of leading companies in each sector and the professionals with greater experience in them.
The master's objective is to train professionals prepared for the professional and labor world that exists and is currently in demand. This means converting each of the student profiles that take it into multidisciplinary profiles, complementing their initial training by allowing them to cover each of the possible aspects that they have to develop in the professional world that awaits them.
After analyzing the current reality in the sector and the needs that it demands, this Master trains his students to become an object of value that will open the job opportunities that until then could not reach.
This was planned from the beginning and this has been verified with graduated students, already integrated into the world of work.
That makes us different?
1. 25 years of experience
The Higher School of Technical Education has 25 years of experience in the training of designers and 10 years of experience in the training of architects. This master's degree is a conjunction of both disciplines, generating a new line of development around interior design. Commercial and catering spaces, spaces for exhibitions and events, professional and corporate spaces, rehabilitated spaces, etc. They will be the object of study and proposal with the intention of training the student in the specific area of interior design projects.
2. Quality training and professional character
The master's degree includes technical, conceptual knowledge, tools and administrative and deontological aspects in a first group of 4-month training modules. The last training module, of the same duration corresponds to the area of projects, where projects from each of the areas of study proposed with top-level professionals will be developed to guarantee the quality of training and the professional nature of the master.
3. Leadership Program integrated in the Master
This master's degree includes the Leadership Program of the Center for Creative Leadership (CCL), one of the leading leadership training institutions in more than 120 countries.
The CCL training has been recognized among the top 10 in the world by the Financial Times. In Spain, this program can only be taken in the CEU postgraduate courses.
4. Title Ten Update
This master incorporates the Ten Update service. In the CEU-UCH, the student who has completed a Ten Update degree will have free access, during the next 10 years, to the updated contents of the syllabus through his Intranet, as well as to certain activities, seminars, workshops and masterclass that are perform as part of the Master or Own Title. Each course, the University will inform all former students of the title of the new content and activities available.
- Prepare the student for their labor incorporation in the specific professional sector of Interior Design, as well as complete the training in projects from the perspective of the new needs of the business and economic situation.
- The profile of the professional trained in this Master will be able to address a project to design a space for a specific use, in many cases related to the company and the brand image.
- Promote the exchange between professionals and students, through their integration into teaching practice. The studies offered are aimed at being a reference master in the professional sector to which they are oriented thanks to the participation of leading companies in each sector and the professionals with greater experience in them.
- Adapt technical and creative knowledge to the specific work area of interior spaces, commercial spaces, ephemeral architecture, scenery, new concepts of space, etc.
- Achieve the specialization of professionals so long demanded by the social, labor and business environment.
- Complete the training of designer, architect and technical architect profiles.
- To properly train in all legal and regulatory aspects of this discipline, detailing the competencies and responsibilities of these professionals.
- Train the student with the necessary tools for the profession, both in the technical and in the project presentation.
- Integrate knowledge of graphic communication essential in the process of design of commercial spaces, restoration and ephemeral architecture.
What is an Official or University Master?
- University (or official) master's degrees have been verified and certified by the competent body (National Agency for Quality Assessment and Accreditation, ANECA), under the Ministry of Education. Unlike the degree itself, which is verified by the university itself.
- Being official, it is approved and recognized in any country of the European Higher Education Area.
- The official degree allows future access to a PhD program.
- The Official Master awards points in the Public Administration competitions or competitions, while the Own Titles punctuate as Continuous Training. In business, both are equally valid.
About the School
Somos una Universidad católica, pionera en el desarrollo de proyectos educativos innovadores. Estamos orientados a ayudar a las personas que aprenden con nosotros a entender la disciplina que estudian ... Read More