The Master in Human Resources Management, in addition to preparing yourself as a leader and specialist in the management of Human Capital and training you to give global solutions to the needs of recruitment and retention of personnel, potentializes your curriculum vitae and exponentially increases your chances of insertion and improvement labor.
With all this, this Master in Human Resources Management is designed for all those who wish to develop their professional career in one of the departments most valued by top-level companies.
Choose to train at EUDE Business School, one of the most important business schools in Europe that has already trained more than 100,000 students, with master's degrees that appear in the top positions of prestigious international rankings.
Competences and professional outputs of the Master in Human Resources Management
By passing the Master's program in Human Resources Management, you will acquire the following professions and personal competences:
- Integrate the strategic function of the HR area in the mission and vision of the organization.
- Facilitate organizational cultural changes that the company needs.
- Plan strategically the needs of recruitment, development and retention of human capital.
- Acquire greater awareness of the degree of responsibility that the manager has when it comes to inspiring and mobilizing his team, in achieving results and improving work performance.
- Develop the managerial skills and abilities that positively impact the organizational culture, facilitating the transmission of business ethical values.
Program and Master's Thesis in Human Resources Management
- Business Management and Organization
- Company Strategy
- Financial Management
- Strategic Management of Human Capital
- Attraction and Retention of Talent
- Development of Talent and Human Potential
- Management Compensation and Evaluation Systems
- Beyond People Management
- Development of Skills Directive
- Master Thesis project*
- Practices (Only for Presential Modalities)
Methodology of the Master in Human Resources Management
The work methodology developed at EUDE Business School is based on the Case Method. An eminently practical training is the best basis for the student to acquire the knowledge, skills and experiences that the company needs. The cases developed in each area of knowledge are success stories that offer the student a wide margin for analysis and discussion.
The classroom with small groups or the EUDE Virtual Campus , a leading platform at European level, will be the most appropriate forums for students to share their opinions and reflections on each document.
The syllabus has been prepared under the supervision and advice of leading companies in the sector, as well as a faculty consisting of executives and former directors of multinational and national companies (Telefonica, Deloitte, DHL, Inchaersa, Geindesa, Debebé or Drommer Consulting) .
At the end of the program the student will deliver and defend their Final Master Project. The PFM is a business plan, real or simulated, in which the student must have applied all the knowledge and tools acquired.
Throughout the duration of the program the student will have a personalized Tutor and a continuous feed-back by the teachers, which will allow the student to know at all times their points of improvement and strengths.
Program taught in: